this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Thursday, July 29, 2010

life of a soldier

okay, so this week has been essentially boring.  I've been working every day (3p - 11p) since friday and I work tomorrow as well.  blaaaah.  I soo don't wanna work. 

tomorrow (or tonight, I suppose) illScarlett is playing and I wanted to go sososososososososo bad!  but unfortunately I have to work and I don't want to.  so that really sucks.

I bought a new swimsuit today!  I'm actually really excited about wearing it.  it's all black except the boob part (lol, I dunno what else to call it?) is colourful squares.  I bought shorts to go with it (because I hate my thighs) and they are sooo bitchin.  I can't wait to go swimming!  (:

I'm going to Nanaimo on friday for six/seven days.  I'm going to see the University and visit family and meet with this couple that takes University students that are from out of town to live with them.  I'm also gonna see if I can get a transfer to the 7-11 out there (it's all I'm qualified to do LOL).  I'll be taking my journal with me (of course!) and if I had a camera I'd take that too.  hopefully y'all don't mind poor quality cellphone pictures?  I'm too excited.  I'm not excited about the fourteen hour car ride stuck in the backseat of Mum's tiny Hyundai with two smelly teenage boys.  I suppose I'll live through it though. 

I attempted to lighten my hair (using natural looking blonde hairdye) and my roots turned orange, the blonde that was already in my hair turned grey (!) and it was just an awful mess.  I ended up dying it brown and I'm digging the colour.  (:  however, the grey/blonde that was in my hair is a strange shade of icky brown but it's not tremendously noticeable and I'll be dying it in a few weeks anyways. 

work has suuuuuucked lately.  and I've been sleeping poorly.  I feel like I haven't slept in weeks, my body aches from work and I just feel all around awful.  my eyes are soo sore (from being so tired) and I'm sure they'll be bloodshot tomorrow.  ): 

I'm sooooooooooooooOooOoOoOoOooO excited to be starting University in a month!  I can't even believe how fast these past few months have gone.  I don't feel nervous about moving yet but I am nervous about making the right decisions.  what if this is a totally stupid thing to do?  what if I can't decide what I wanna do with my life?  what if I end up miserable?  I just don't know about the whole University thing.  I'm excited to be leaving Calgary (I'm trying not to think about everyone and everything I'm leaving behind) and even though this is only temporary, I can't wait!  I'll be returning for some holidays and definitely summer and I'll have to fit a whole year's worth of seeing everyone into just four short months. 

speaking of, August's gonna be soo busy.  I have to see all of my friends at least once this month and I have to guuutt my room and make sure it's entirely clean and organized.  I have to decide what I'm gonna be taking with me and what I'll be leaving at home.  I'll have to buy books and a new backpack and school supplies and stuff.  I'm thinking about maybe buying a tiny laptop just for school stuff because my current laptop is really bulky and has been used entirely for just entertainment purposes, whereas I want something that will be used only for school and will have nothing to slow it down or confuse it.  I think that that might be a wise investment.  gahhhhh, I don't even know.  hopefully I'll be moving on the 28th or 29th because I have new student orientation on the 1st of September and I'd like to get a good look at the city.  I also want to take my bike because I don't want to have to use public transit and I can't drive.  biking will be good exercise anyway.  (: 


on an unrelated topic, I just downloaded these songs today:
Right Now - SR-71
Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) - Muse
Love the Way You Lie - Rihanna & Eminem
I Like It - Pit Bull & Enrique Iglesias < I'm embarrassed to admit that one
Danse Macabre - illScarlett
Life of a Soldier - illScarlett
so check those out if you're looking for something new to listen to.  (:


and I'd better get to sleep because I have a long day of work ahead of me tomorrow.
keep updated and have a greaaaat weekend dear ones <3

Tannikka

No comments:

Post a Comment