this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Monday, July 19, 2010

can't stop

I'm gonna throw out this entry really quick because it's been a while since I posted one and I really do want to get better at this.  I'm going to try to post at least one entry a week because I feel like I never post anything anymore. 

I hung out with Shifrah on the 9th.  we were supposed to go to a movie but because it was the first day of the Stampede it took me an hour and a half to get to the mall (whereas it normally takes me half an hour).  so we ended up just grabbing lunch (sushi and Opa, what an awesome mix) and then hopping back on the train/bus to get to my house.  we went to the Stampede with T, Dick and Alison and I had so much fun.  I bought a nail art kit and a giant British chocolate bar and some other unhealthy food items.  we went to the Grandstand Show and it was awesome.  the weather was so nice that I didn't even need a sweater.  I think I may have gotten heat stroke though.  /:
Shifrah and I caught up on what we'd missed in the last few months.  I hadn't seen Shifrah since December or January.  that's far too long ago.  I had been feeling pretty butthurt about not having been invited to her birthday party (way back in February, I heard about it in March/April from Kelsey) but then Shifrah asked me, "why weren't you there?!" and I told her that I didn't even get invited.  she told me that Colin and Shilo planned it behind her back and that they'd both thought the other had invited me.  I'm a little hurt about not having been invited but at least it wasn't intentional.  I felt a lot better after hearing that. 

here I am, in the middle of July, and I only have a month and a half before I move.  I have so much to do!  I have to completely gut and organize my room (and then keep it immaculately clean!), see all of my friends at least once, decide what's gonna go with me and what's gonna stay here, essentially figure out my life, etc.  all around work and sleep!  I don't know how I'm gonna get it all done.  /:

I dunno if I posted this quote or not but I'm really loving it.  (:
"Some women choose to follow men and some women choose to follow their dreams.  If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn't love you anymore."  - Lady Gaga 

if I could find a boxset of Clone High on dvd somewhere, I think that that would make my life.  I love that show so much and I have since it first aired.  I just think it's so awesome.  plus, the theme song is really epic.  I have it on my iPod and I listen to it sometimes when I'm feeling stressed out about family expectations and whatnot because the lyrics just really go beyond being a tv show theme, I think.  also, this is my phone background because I love that show so much:


tomorrow is my Grandma's retirement luncheon.  I'm looking forward to going to that because I know how hard she's worked and I know how emotional it's gonna be.  it'll be a good time, I think.  it really sucks that she's being forced to retired though.  they'll regret it, I think.  she puts everything into her job and she's really an asset to the company.  I think she's a little worried about finding work though.  I think she'll end up moving out to BC as well.  I know that she wants to (almost the whole family does) and I think that it'd be good for her, really. 

anyways.  I've got to be up early so I'm gonna finish this entry here. 
keep updated, and have a good week lovelies  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment