this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Sunday, August 29, 2010

call me when you're sober

I'm gonna be a whiny teenage girl for a second and just say that I am so sick of boys right now.  or more specifically, one boy.  bah!

aaaaanyways.  I realized that, despite my promises of posting more often, I haven't.  so this will probably be my last blog entry for this blog.  ):  I knowww, how could I do this?  after a year and a half of this blog and my awesome followers it seems odd to me to stop posting entries here.  but there's a light at the end of this tunnel because I have a new blog!  (:  the link for that is here and I'll be posting there a lot because University is gonna be a whole new experience for me.  I'm moving to an entirely new and different province and I can hardly even believe it.  I'm soooo excited!  (:

I got registered for courses and I'm taking some random classes this first semester but I actually can't wait to start.  I'm taking English 125 which is (less boring than 115) literature and culture into writing, Music 130 which is spirituality into music, Geology 111, and Chinese 100 which is an intro course to Mandarin.  I think that Chinese 100 will be my hardest course this semester.  I'm soo excited for all of my courses though.  (:

um, what else?  I still haven't cleaned my room or started packing.  I haven't found a home for my fish.  I haven't seen all of my friends, I've seen some but I haven't even talked to some!  I dunno what I'm gonna do about that..  I honestly don't know how I'm going to be ready to go by wednesday.  I have a lot to do when I get there too.  I can't wait until like, October, I guess.  by then I should be pretty well set up and into a routine and have a good idea of how things work in University, right?  lol. 

anyways.  it's late and I should be doing other things so I guess this is where this blog ends.  ):  I'd really appreciate it if you followed my other blog (once again, link is here) but I totally understand if you don't. 

have a wonderful new school year dear ones!  <3
tannikka

No comments:

Post a Comment