agh, it feels like all I've done lately is work, work, work. ): I put in 84 1/2 hours this pay period. today alone I put in 11 1/2 hours. what a looong day. really all I have to say is that my paycheck had better be gooood because I'm poor and I have a trip to BC at the end of next month and I'd like to be able to go shopping (and maybe buy my first pair of University sweats?) while I'm there. I also owe like, $200 (at least) to my University fund because I've been so broke that I've been skimming $10 here and there from it for the last few weeks and that adds up surprisingly quickly. I had been doing so well with the whole not-touching-University-money thing for a few months too. but what can you do? I'll (hopefully) put $300 in there on payday, $150 in a jar or something for my trip and then the rest can be shopping/whatever? I'll have to budget on payday. I've been eyeing this reaaaaally cute pair of sandals that I saw at Payless but they're $40. it's also BOGO at Payless so I could get another cute, cheap pair of shoes (like sneakers or something) as well.
well, it's 2:30a and I have to work tomorrow. I'm not sure when I have a day off this week but I'll definitely try to write a long entry to make up for this one. have a wonderful sunday dear ones. (:
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment