I haven't blogged in forever so I'm gonna try to make this entry loooong for all of you. perhaps with pictures? we'll see. (:
much has happened since I last blogged. I don't even remember the date, but surely it was within the last two months. I'll update you. (:
I found a full time job (that I actually don't hate) working at 7-11. I work in a sketchy area and I get some really sketchy people in but I also get a lot of regular customers that I adore. I've been losing weight (always a bonus!) from being on my feet and running around all day so I'm pretty happy about that. hopefully it'll continue. I really like a lot of my coworkers. I particularly enjoy working with Raman because we get along sooo well and our personalities are very similar. she's so fun to work with. (: usually I work with Jody though and I definitely don't mind working with him. I get this one bitch customer in though and she seriously puts me into such a foul mood. ): yesterday she came into my store and was standing right in front of my till (looking right at me!) and making fun of me with her friend. I was like, seriously? how old are we? so I talked to my manager and I'm definitely refusing to sell to her anytime she comes in now because she's waaay too rude and I don't deserve to be treated that way when I'm just trying to do my job. I don't go to her work and make fun of her. |x ohhhh well.
school is almost over (thankfully!). I have only four or five more classes before I write the diploma. I think I might've passed the last test, surprisingly, and if I did then I actually might be passing. I dunno how the diploma or in-class finals are gonna go but I'm gonna try not to stress about it because that'll make me do worse. it's getting difficult to actually go to class because the weather's been so fantastic. the fact that everyone leaves really early is a nice thing though because that means that I can leave early as well and try to salvage some of my wednesday evening and the beautiful weather. leaving early usually results in a trip to Shotz bar where we stuff ourselves with cheap wings and listen to insane karaoke. it's a fun time. (:
May long weekend was absolutely insaaaane! but I loved it. on thursday I worked 2p - 10p and then Jeannine, Dave, Jesse, Jason and their neighbour Dee arrived. they were visiting from Nanaimo for the weekend. I then had to be up at 6a on friday to work 8a - 4p. I got home at 5:30ish and we went out to Morgan's on 17th to see the live band (Curious George). the lead singer is good friends with Mum and Jeannine (and Dave too, I think) so I think that's why we went. after everyone kept bugging me about "being a wet blanket" and "looking pissed off" I started bawling because they weren't leaving me alone and I was suuuper tired from having only had eleven hours of sleep in two days. I truly was enjoying the music, I just don't need to drink/dance to have fun. I guess I just look pissed off when I'm tired and not talking? I dunnooo. so after crying a few more times before the night was over, I felt much better (although much more tired than I had felt before). we were going out to eat at the Husky House truck stop afterward and Mum invited Greg (the lead singer of the band). so we all pile in the van (after some creep had approached the van spouting Greek mythology and trying to seduce anyone who he thought it would work on) and head over to the Husky House. on the way there, we were driving next to this car full of teenage boys so Dave decided to press his exposed nipples against the window for them. lmaooo. soo funny. our waitress was a really good sport about the fact that most of our table was drunk. Greg kept saying things like, "JLo's got nothing on Judy's ass!" and whatnot. he was reaaaally funny. after we ate (I had a delicious 4a meal of mashed potatoes and gravy and garlic toast, lol) we piled back into the van and the SUV parked across from us had two people in it having sex. we flashed our high beams at them but they were shameless.
Saturday I went shopping with Mum and Grandma. I bought two skirts, one black and one purple (they were 2 for 1), two knockoff LL sweaters, one black and one green (also 2 for 1), a black and mint green argyle long sleeved shirt (that makes me look thin!) for only $80 altogether. then I bought a new TNA sweater that's pink and turquoise and black and white. I also bought a new bra and two new Tokidoki eyeliners (black and purple). I'm reaaally loving all the stuff I bought. (:
Sunday I worked with Raman and it was soooooo slow. there were hardly any customers allll shift. it was almost painful. sunday night I went out to the Rusty Cage after work. Mum's friend Brad's '80s cover band (NoIZE BoYS) was playing and everyone else was there already. I arrived at about 12:10a and was stuck waiting in line for like, twenty minutes. Mum saw me and went and got Brad. Scott got me inside and we met Mum and Brad at the door and then I didn't have to pay the cover charge because Brad's in the band. the music was awesome (as always). Mum and everyone had been there since 8:30p and were already quiiiite drunk. Mum said, "I found the perfect guy for you!" I was thinking, omgggg. how embarrassing. plus, it was probably some horrifying guy (because I've been jokingly trying to set Mum up with creepy customers from my work for weeks, lol) but he was actually reaally nice. unfortunately, I make a very horrible first impression. the bar was loud/crowded, everyone was staring to see if we'd made this instant love connection (which made it thousands of times more awkward) and I'm already weird and awkward, but when I'm nervous and around a guy too, oh godddd. I get so weird and awkward that I come off as bitchy and snobby. I can be bitchy but I wouldn't say I'm snobby. I'm sure I looked like some disinterested bitch but I honestly wouldn't be opposed to going out (without my mother and all their friends there this time) if he called. I'm not getting my hopes up though because I honestly would not go out with me. lmaooo. I need to go to a support group or something for people who have such poor social skills that they're in the negatives. goshh.
Monday I went out for lunch with Kelsey. I was supposed to be up at 10a and when she got to my house at around 11:10ish I was still asleep. thankfully I didn't have to shower or anything. we went to Peters' Drive In and had burgers and a GIANT bag of fries. I seriously didn't think that there would be so many fries. we ate about half of the bag and I left the other half in her car for her to give to whoever she wanted to give them to. lol. I got to work and Remy and Tyrone and everyone were there getting slurpees. I enjoyed seeing them. I worked with Raman on monday and it was still very sloooow and I had a really sore tummy. ):
today I worked with Jody and thankfully didn't see that bitch. neither of us like her so if he refuses to sell to her as well then she has to leave the store because I will not. no matter what. I'm too stubborn, I realize, but she was being unneccessarily cruel (and it wasn't the first time).
my New Year's Revolution of not swearing is not going so well, obviously. is "bitch" a swear? because I use that word at least once a day and I dunno how I'm gonna manage to cut it out of my vocabulary. perhaps I should just resolve to stop saying "fuck" because that'll be easier to do. I use that word much less often and it sounds much more vulgar.
oh, as I realize that I didn't update you all on this, I got accepted to University! I honestly didn't think I would get accepted, and when I got the letter I was far from excited, but now I can't wait. Calgary looks sooo much more beautiful now that I know that I only have three more months of living here. the main issues currently on my mind are: where am I going to live? I currently have no place to live once I start University. how am I going to afford it? so far I have $530 saved up, but I need to have at least $2500 by September. that feels impossible right now. ): so I'm a liiiittle bit stressed about that. also, what if I don't like it there? what if I don't like University at all? I'm sure that won't be the case but what if? I have so many what if questions that it's stressful. this whole thing is stressful. thankfully, I probably won't have to look for a job. if there's room for me, I'll be able to just transfer to the 7-11 in Nanaimo. and when I come home on holidays and during the summer and stuff, my manager said that I'll still have a job at my current store. I'm soo thankful about that.
unfortunately, I couldn't find any good pictures for you guys. ):
hopefully next entry will be full of awesome pictures of awesome things for you all to look at. hopefully next entry will be made in less than two months this time. hopefully next entry will be made within two weeks. hopefully I'll eventually stop rambling and just go to sleep.
have a wonderful day. (:
- tannikka <3
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment