this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Friday, March 12, 2010

she had the world

I've been feeling caged lately.  I don't really go anywhere but class and work.  I only have class two evenings a week and I only work once or twice a week.  I don't do anything but sit in my room the rest of the time.  in the last two weeks I've read through three books, finished painting my fairy, beat Dr Mario, watched an entire season of LA Ink and slept about 60000 hours.  I honestly have nothing to do with my time anymore.  /:

I applied at the Humpty's by my house today.  I really hope that I get the job. 

my class is not going so well.  ): 
my teacher told me that if I don't pass this upcoming test then I don't really have a chance at passing the course.  it's only the third test.  ):  and the last test was only last week!  I can't even believe how fast paced my Math class is.  sometimes I sit there and feel totally left behind.  it's kind of depressing but I'm trying not to think about it. 

I'm in the middle of dyeing my hair atomic turquoise.  I recently got my hair cut and dyed so that it was brown, blonde, brown.  the blonde is what's currently being dyed atomic turquoise (second round, round one didn't work too well). 

I got a new phone, finally.  I got the Samsung Link in red and black because it was only $80 and they didn't charge me the usual $50 for activation.  I've come to really like it because it actually works and is pretty cool.  there are some features that I miss from my old phone, but my new one has some pretty cool features too.

a lot has happened in the last two weeks.  I apologize for neglecting to write but it's been so busy.  I turned eighteen, got my first tattoo and cut/dyed my hair.  I went to the bar for the first time.  I went to a club.  I spent a ton of money shopping and I've discovered a few new bands that I really like.  I finally got a cord for my laptop and I'm really happy about that.  I really missed it. 
I bought Season Two of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  (:  I'm gonna watch Season One tomorrow and hopefully Season Two as well. 

one of my fish died.  ):  he got caught under the rocks and they crushed him.  ):  so I have to go to the pet store this weekend and buy a new fish and a plecko.  I have one other fish but he's pretty lonely.  my fishbowl broke yesterday as well.  I was cleaning it and I must not have been gentle enough because the bottom cracked.  thankfully I had another fish bowl from my betta.  the bowl is much bigger than the other one though so Ernie's been enjoying that quite a lot.  I'm sure he's lonely though, but hopefully not for too much longer.  I had a snail at one point as well, but poor little FDR died after having only been in my care for two weeks.  I'm not sure what went wrong there.  ):

hopefully tonight Mum and I are going to go out.  I quite enjoy going to the bar, even though I don't drink and I don't go to meet guys. 

anyways.  I'll try to write more.
keep updated dear ones.
<3 tannikka.

No comments:

Post a Comment