this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Friday, March 19, 2010

friends and alibis

I'm just in an incredibly bad mood today.  I think I know why, but mostly I'm just past the point of caring because it's not a huge deal to anyone but myself. 

my brother is being way more than annoying.  he has this hockey stick with a broken end, and he likes to poke me with it because it's long enough that he can poke me from a distance and not get hit.  sometimes he'll try to hit me with it, but he usually doesn't get that far.  I took it yesterday and I hid it in my room behind my door and today when he got mad at me, he couldn't find it.  I'm pleading ignorance. 

G is being soo stupid.  he encourages K to eat microwave dinners for breakfast.  I think that's terribly unhealthy.  he also encourages K to eat them after school when he's hungry because he "can't wait for supper" and then doesn't eat supper, then eats a microwave dinner before bed because he's "too hungry to eat just a snack".  I think that's awful.  he's only eleven and even though he's growing he shouldn't be eating microwave dinners five times a day, every day.  G sees nothing wrong with this of course because that's how he eats and childhood obesity is no big deal, right?

Mum's gone to the Caribbean until the 25th.  I thought that this would be a good thing because she was incredibly stressed and she hasn't taken a real vacation in quite some time.  I kind of miss the fact that she keeps order around the house.  although I am quite enjoying T's ruthless "every man for themself" attitude.  it's getting to be quite funny. 

I met my father last sunday for the first time ever.  I hadn't seen him in fifteen years, so I didn't remember anything about him.  we have the same (natural) hair colour, and I now know where I get some of my personality traits from.  I will say that I'm glad that I look more like Mum though.  I hope that I age as well as Mum too.  it was really weird though.  super awkward.  they both kept staring at me the whole time.  but I think it went well.  I still can't get over the fact that I met my father though! 

I've changed so much in the last two weeks, I can hardly believe it.  in three weeks I chopped off almost all of my hair, dyed half of it blue, got a tattoo, met my father, went to my first club, went to my first dive bar (and would rather not go back), etc.  I just feel like a totally different person.

so there's my update, dear ones.
- tannikka <3

No comments:

Post a Comment