this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Thursday, February 4, 2010

sleep all day

I've been feeling kind of down lately.  I don't really have a reason to, I just feel blah.

I had a job interview at Ardene today.  I think it went pretty well?  I hope so, that's for sure.  I'm totally done at my current job on Sunday.  that'll be such a wonderful feeling. 

Mum asked me at supper last night whether I'd found a job yet, and what I was gonna do when my job ends and I don't have one.  I told her that if I didn't have a job yet, I wouldn't work til I found one.  I mean, I'm not entirely worried about it.  I still have money coming in for the next two and a half weeks, so I'm not worried about it.  She looked at me as if I'd slapped her, so I was stuck there trying to explain myself, although I don't see that any explanation was needed.  I'd applied for a ton of jobs, I got an interview (which she knew about) and I'm currently attending evening classes.  it's not like I said, "oh to hell with school, I'm not getting a job and I'm not going to further my education.  I'm just gonna mooch off of you for the rest of my life!"  no, I never said anything of the sort, but she's making it seem like I'm throwing my life away.  I'm not.  they were both on me about getting enrolled in my class and getting a new job, and you know what?  I went out and applied at a ton of places and enrolled in my class without either of their help, because they're both just too busy.  I have so much that I want to say to them, but they're always too busy.  I know that it's neither of their faults that things turned out the way they did, but they've got to understand that just because they don't have their lives under control doesn't mean that I can't control mine.  I'm perfectly capable, and if I needed help, I would ask.

my Math class is going pretty well, I think.  I like my teacher, and I'm mostly understanding what we're learning.  I feel comfortable enough to ask her for help when I have problems.  normally, Math teachers intimidate me, but she's a really great teacher, and she makes it make sense. 

I seriously dislike talking on the phone.  have I said that lately?  because apparently nobody's gotten the message.  -.-' 

I just finished watching Almost Famous, and that was a really good movie.  two and a half hours long, but so worth it.  I'm gonna have to buy it, that's for sure.  Patrick Fugit was surprisingly cute when he was young.  I don't think he's as cute now, but he's not bad looking. 

T bought a bag of Ruffles Hot Wing chips and I really, really want some.  if it weren't 12:30a, I would definitely go upstairs and have some.  ): 

this entry was quite possibly very pointless, but I feel a little bit better nonetheless. 
anyways, I'm going to end this entry here.

- tannikka <3

No comments:

Post a Comment