this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Friday, January 8, 2010

awake and alive

hopefully I can manage to get a new power cord for my laptop. I mean, yeah I like using my desktop (the screen is awesome), but Firefox always crashes and I can't use iTunes or Youtube. I can't download any new music because my computer keeps complaining that the disk is full. every time I try to erase stuff from the disk (I don't even know what disk it's referring to!), it's still not enough. it's extremely frustrating. /: plus, the cd drive doesn't work, so I can't listen to cds or add music that way. my desktop is pretty ghetto, actually. it serves its purpose (mostly) and I'm glad that I even have a computer but I just can't wait to get a power cord for my laptop so that I can use the computer as freely as I wish. everything works on my laptop. plus, I have $40 worth of iTunes cards that I've been itching to use since Christmas. I really wanna buy some new movies and stuff for my iPod.

I bought some cute new shoes the other day. (:
they're both flats, and the one pair is black and I'll be wearing them for school and then for whatever job I have afterward (that will likely require black pants and black shoes). the other pair is a cute pair of pink moccasin-type flats. I really like both pairs. (:

I had a good-ish day at school today. K was in a pretty bad mood (understandably) but I managed to make it to school on time. also, I felt kinda pretty all day. perhaps not at the moment, but for a good portion of the day. Chem was a nightmare. I dunno how I'll pass. /:

I listened to the song "If It Kills Me" by Jason Mraz today and I totally love it. Remy suggested it to me and I gotta say that it's definitely an awesome song. I'm gonna have to download it.

so M started talking to me, telling me how much he still loves me and how he wants to get back together. his spelling was worse than normal and I'm pretty sure he's drunk. I'm getting really sick of dealing with him when he's drunk. I mean, at first it was really funny, but now things are just getting soo annoying. he only tells me that he loves me when he's drunk. I'm finally over him, and I wish that he'd stop drunk dialing me. ):

I'm so bored. ):
there's like, nothing to do anymore. I kinda wanna watch a movie or some more episodes of Popular, but I kinda just wanna curl up and go to sleep. I kinda wanna bake something, but I kinda just wanna lay in bed and do nothing. gosh, I can't decide. I think I'm gonna lay in bed and read Dear John. (:

have a wonderful weekend, dear ones. (:

- tannikka <3

No comments:

Post a Comment