A;LKDNB;ALDKJF;LAKSD. that's about how I feel at the moment. ):
I have this scholarship stuff that I have to get finished and nobody did the letters that they were supposed to write for me. ): so now it's 7:30 on thursday night, this scholarship stuff has to get across the country by saturday, and of course, they didn't provide a phone/fax number, nor does mail go anywhere on the weekend. this scholarship is worth $70 000, and if I don't get this scholarship or tons of other ones, I'm totally fucked. I can't afford University if I don't get this scholarship or a shitload more, and so far this scholarship is kicking my ass. ):
I kept trying and trying to write the essay, but I couldn't manage to get more than like, fifty words. and then I have to get a copy of my transcripts, a recommendation letter from the Asst Principal, three letters of confirmation/recommendation, and this stupid essay all the way out to Ottawa in two days. practically one. I think I'll sleep easier if this stupid scholarship just killed itself. seriously. ): I mean, I realize that a lot of people in the world have it way worse than I do, but at this particular moment, I'm pretty fucking sick of this whole deal.
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment