I hadn't heard this song in forever, but I heard it at work the other day, and I downloaded it the moment I got home. (: Harvey Danger is awesome. <3
I finally applied for a new job. I've been working at my current job for almost three years, and it's long past time for me to move on and work somewhere else. I've just been feeling like nothing big's gonna happen, and it's time for different things. so I applied that the convenience store right by my house. I told him that I could work any day after school except monday, and that I can work weekends. he said that he'd call, and I'm hoping so, bcuz I need a new job.
I'm loving Saosin right now.
I was thinking about this today, and as much as I hate to say it, I don't wanna grow up. seriously. to think that someday I'll have to take out all of my beloved piercings, and trade in my Vans for a pair high heels. that I'd have to quit wearing colorful and young makeup, and start wearing more "sophisticated" makeup. that I'd have to stop dressing however I want, and dress "smart". it's fucking depressing. I don't want to grow up. I want to stay eighteen forever (once I actually turn eighteen)!
I'm also kinda loving Type O Negative right now.
goshhh, this entry is short.
I'll try to write more another time, but for now dear ones, I'm gonna go to bed.
goodnight. <3
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment