ugh. I've just been having a rough couple of weeks.
last wednesday, I got my makeup though! (: I ordered the 120 color palette from eBay and I adore it! I didn't get to wear any makeup until today bcuz I was sick from thursday to sunday, but I wore one of the shimmery purples and I love it. (: it's the best. tomorrow, I'm wearing a rainbow look. yay! (:
anyways. onto my not so awesome week. ):
on wednesday, I woke up feeling awful. I had gotten my period, and was feeling crampy and bloated. my throat was sore and my ears, nose and teeth hurt. ): I went to sleep as soon as I got home and was woken up to clean the house. ): at 10, I went to bed. I didn't even watch Glee.
thursday, I didn't go to school bcuz I felt like death. I had a major headcold. I slept all day and all night. I felt alright on friday, and decided to go to school, but that was a mistake. I got to school and felt worse and worse as the day went on. I had to leave early. I came home and went straight to sleep. I was supposed to go to Grandma's bcuz Mum and Treena were having a sex toy party (*shudder*), but was too sick to get outta bed. I turned on my computer for a little bit, but wasn't feeling it. at about 11p, they invited me upstairs for some food bcuz their party was over. unfortunately, I had to hear the aftermath. whatever.
saturday, I was supposed to either go to the Millarville Craft Fair or work, but couldn't do either bcuz I was still feeling pretty awful. I stayed in bed til about 4p, and then didn't do much for the rest of the day. we went to Wal - Mart at like, 9p, and I bought a new makeup bag bcuz mine was far too small. I also bought cookies, juice, and an iTunes card. (: I bought the Glee Season One album off of iTunes, and the movie The Breakfast Club. (:
sunday was nothing special, seriously.
today, I woke up and started doing my hair, but it was disgusting. I washed it thoroughly last night, and made sure that I rinsed all of the shampoo and conditioner out, but by this morning, it was feeling greasy and gross. needless to say, I was very unimpressed. ): I had to wear my hair up in a ponytail today which I hate to do bcuz I feel fat when I wear my hair up. ): tonight, I'm gonna try different shampoo and conditioner.
at the very beginning of Social, I politely asked my teacher if I could hand my essay in tomorrow bcuz I was bed-ridden for the last four days and I couldn't do my essay and he was a total ass about it. he was being so mean that I almost cried, and he made me feel stupid and wrong for having been sick. like, I understand that a deadline is a deadline, and yeah, I could've gotten it done on tuesday or wednesday in class, but I didn't, and yes, I'm at fault for that, but it's not my fault that I got sick on wednesday and missed school on thursday and friday. with H1N1 going around, I would've been sent home upon first sight anyway, and I really don't think it was fair of him to take out his frustration from previous classes on me. I mean, that was just unneccessary. a simple yes or no would have sufficed. and plus, it's not like I have anything else missing. I've handed in every single assignment, done every single test, and am currently pulling an 85% in that class. it was just too much for me. it put me into an upset mood for the rest of the day. ):
we went to the mall after school and I saw some adorable stuff that I was tempted to buy but couldn't, as I'm broke. we went into La Senza, and there were the most adorable bras! unfortunately, they don't make the cute ones in my size. I saw an amazing pushup bra in fuschia and (almost) my size. I was gonna try it on, but didn't wanna be the only one trying something on, so I didn't. plus, trying it on would've made me want to buy it cuz I've been wanting a pushup bra for a while now, but it was $4o, and like I said, I'm broke. ):
I got home, and the whole family's also in a bad mood. bleh. I've hidden in my room for the past two hours bcuz I just don't feel like dealing with any of them. plus, it's whatever. living with four other people, one of them is bound to be miserable every day of the week.
I've been pretty down lately. I just feel, lonely, I suppose. all of my friends are dating again and they love to talk about their boyfriends. don't get me wrong, I'm happy for them. they're all such cute couples. (: but I just feel alone. and I've kinda liked this guy in my Chem class for the last few years, but I dunno. it's never gonna be anything, y'know? things are just far too complicated on my part. it's whatever.
I guess this entry's done. I don't really have anything else to say.
I apologize for this entry though, as it's nothing more than my bitchfest.
I'll try to write more often, dear ones.
love, tannikka. <3
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Monday, November 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment