this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Friday, October 16, 2009

hands down

I've been really into Dashboard Confessional lately.
although the song Hands Down is about sex, it's one of my new favorite DC songs. as is Carve Your Heart Out Yourself. Standard Lines will always be my favorite though. (:

anywaysss. I'm in a pretty blah mood. ):
I slept in this morning til 9:30 (school starts at 9), and didn't get to school til 11:15. at lunch, Kelsey and I went to Pizza 73 and there were a bunch of Central kids there. they were being really rude, too. /: Social just put me in a bad mood. like, I was kinda looking forward to it bcuz I like Social, and I like politics, but seriously. we had a pop quiz first thing, and my Social teacher was just being a major jerk. -.-'

I have a ton of Chem homework that I have to do, plus I have to go to my Grandma's tonight and work. work tomorrow's gonna be about twelve ish hours. that's totaaaaaally gonna suck. ): I forsure don't wanna work twelve hours. my Chem homework is gonna take me hours, seriously. I have to do forty questions. ):

yesterday, Tom and I went to Giant Tiger. neither of us had ever been before, and it's a pretty cool place. I got a new jacket, two hats, and a bag of Kissables. (: there were soo many cool things there though! I saw a couple of really cute pairs of shoes, and a bunch of cute shirts. I'll have to go shopping there again.

next friday is payday, and I plan on getting my Uggs. (: I've been wanting Uggs for like a year now, but never have enough money, and when I do have enough money I never remember. friday forsure. I really want a pair of chocolate brown, mid-calf ones. soo cute. (: I was thinking about maybe getting a pair of knit Uggs, but I'm not sure. I think I might decide when I get there and am looking at a bunch of them. I know forsure that I'm gonna get Uggs though. forsure. also, I really want to buy that 120 color palette from ebay. all the gURLs keep talking about it, and I really really really want one. if I can't get the 120 color palette, I think I may just buy the 88 color palette from Coastal Scents. depending on which one's cheaper though. I'm really hoping for the 120 color palette though.

I can't decide what I wanna watch. like, I wanna just spend a whole weekend watching movies. I currently want to watch Ghost World, The Virgin Suicides, Wristcutters: A Love Story, A Clockwork Orange (which I, most unfortunately, do not own), Baby Mama, Moulin Rouge, and The Labyrinth. I'm pretty sure I'll end up watching Wristcutters though. I'm listening to Gogol Bordello and they make me wanna watch Wristcutters. (: maybe when I get back from Grandma's.

so, the ex definitely just sent me an IM saying that he kinda wants to get back together. I told him that I don't want sex or anything similar and he said the he knows, and he kinda does. I told him that that's why I don't date. like 90% of teenage boys don't want a sexless relationship, so that's out. I don't mind so much though. if I don't date, then I don't get pressured to have sex (usually), and that works for me. I hate being pressured to have sex. it's super annoying, and I don't know why people can't just respect my choice to abstain from sex. I'm not waiting for marriage or anything (I don't think I ever wanna get married, tbh), I'm just not interested right now. big deal. I'm happy with my choice, and you know what? I'm really stress free bcuz of it. (: I never have to worry if I'm pregnant, and I never have to worry about STIs. I'm carefree. (: cheesy, I know. I sound like one of those ridiculous "abstinence only" Catholic school kids. seriously though.

my fish is being really weird. did I tell you about my fish? I think I did. if I didn't, her name's Stella and she's a beautiful beta. anyways. for the past few days, she's just been sitting in her bowl, not really moving. it's almost as if she's super depressed or something. ): I hope she's not. she's my bud. depression usually leads to death. maybe I should move my laptop back to my desk and start sitting there everyday with her. I should also refill her bowl, cuz the water's seriously depleting. not dangerously, but it's getting there. I should also clean her bowl sometime this month. maybe in mid-November.

anyways. I had supper at my Grandma's, and it was actually quite fun. (:

I think I'm gonna wrap this up now.
have a wonderful weekend everyone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment