this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Saturday, September 19, 2009

carve your heart out yourself

good evening dear ones!
I apologize for not having written in so long, and I'm sure most of you have forgotten about me already. (: but it's only been three months, so don't be so quick to forget! (:

I had a summer journal, which worked pretty well.
I wanted to write in it every day, and paste pictures in it and whatnot, but I didn't manage to. ): oh well, I suppose that's alright anyway. (: I wrote a lot in it anyway. over half of the journal's filled up. mostly with my 4a rantings. lol.

so, I meant to write within the first week back to school, but I didn't get around to it. /:
I just wrapped up week three, and so far school's been going well. (: I got two out of the three classes that I needed, and I also took Jazz again. I always want to, and then once Jazz starts, I start to hate it again. lol. Jazz and I have a love/hate relationship. I'm playing trumpet this year in Jazz though, and so far, I don't hate it. I'm actually kind of loving it; minus the octaves. I suckkk at octaves. ):
I'm also taking Social and Chem. Social's been pretty good so far. I'm enjoying it a lot. so far, we've learned about pirates, and politics, and ideologies, and now we're onto the French Revolution. it's been intense, but awesome. (: Chem's another story.. we're moving pretty quick, and the stuff we're learning is not too difficult, but I'm still struggling quite a lot, bcuz I didn't learn anything in Chem 20. ): my own mistake though, and now I'm making up for it. I'm doing alright so far though, and I'm starting to catch on to the new things, and figuring out the old things from Chem 20 that I never understood. basically, I've learned a lot in the past three weeks. (: I'm loving it.


school's so different though. ):
last year, R and I were best friends. we shared everything, and I'd tell her things that I wouldn't tell anyone else. I've barely talked to her this year. ): it's like everyone's so different. R and R barely sit together in Chem anymore. K and S are still pretty good friends, but K's been mad at S soo much lately. and I'm friends with a girl I was never really friends with before. we've been hanging out on spare and getting lunch together and whatnot. J and I have been a lot closer this year so far as well.

mum and Rick broke up over the summer though. that was pretty depressing. today, we had to pack up and move all of his stuff back over to his house. today was pretty depressing, actually. I almost started crying in the car on the way over. it was a long day though. most of our house was full of things that he'd bought and we had to pack all of it up and take it over and unpack it. mum's decided she's not giving up the tv he bought her. it's super nice, and I'm not sure how I feel about her deciding she's just not going to give it up. we currently no longer have a dining room table or chairs, most of the stuff that was in our backyard, a blender, breadmaker, air conditioner, speakers, stereo, and our internet will be going out before thursday. T's looking into Telus for internet, phone, and television, but who knows? so far, she's been unsuccessful in getting a hold of them to talk about that stuff. /: we don't have a barbecue, lawnmower, one of mum's dressers is gone, etc. they were together a looong time, and Rick paid for a lot of the stuff that mum couldn't pay for on her own. so, things are pretty messed up right now. mum got a bed from Debbie and Dave, cuz Rick paid for the one she had, and didn't want her to keep it. she still has one of the two dressers, she's decided she's keeping the tv, and our couches and whatnot. it just seems like so much more went. /: tomorrow, he's coming by in the morning to pick up more of his stuff, and I really don't want to be awake for that. it's pretty painful right now. /:

I got a fish! (:
Debbie and Dave's son got married last weekend, and there was a beta fish in a fish bowl in the center of every table, and Debbie stole the one that was in the middle of their table for me. (: she's a beta, and I named her Stella. (: I got to pick her up and take her home today. I cleaned her bowl, and she's got white, black, red and clear rocks. a few of the rocks are heart-shaped, too! Stella's got a fuschia colored body, and her fins are orange that fade to red. I cleaned her bowl and rocks for her, and I set her up on my desk, next to my laptop. so far, she seems happy. she's been swimming around her bowl for the last two hours. (: I adore her already. (:

we're going to Saskatchewan on thursday. (:
we're leaving in the morning, and we're going to be in Saskatoon around supper time, cuz we're going to Bonanza for supper. (: I love love love Bonanza. (: it's like Olive Garden, except better. they have a salad bar, with the special of the day (which could be anything like chicken strips, fish, lasagna, etc), and unlimited breadsticks, and it only costs like $10 per person! (:
we're staying til sunday or monday, and then going to Bonanza for lunch on the way out. (: yuuuuum.
I'm bringing two large ziploc bags (for the breadsticks, of course); one for the Bonanza on the way in, and one for the Bonanza on the way out.



I saw this joke on gURL, and I had to share with you. (:
"What do you get when you mix PMS and GPS?
...
One crazy bitch who will find you."

okay, well that's my update. (:
I'm gonna try to keep writing often. I apologize for not writing for so long.
I've missed you all! (:

- tannikka <3

No comments:

Post a Comment