this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Friday, June 12, 2009

darling nikki

agh. Europe was amazing. :)


I don't even know how to describe it, it was just, amazing. lol. I loved London, the most. Paris was alright, although it smelled kinda gross in my opinion. rural France was also quite amazing. the way that things are done around there, and the way that they treat each other and us, it was great. :)
there are so many memories. :) many that I couldn't even write down if I tried. overall, it was an amazing trip. :) I'll definitely make it back to Europe sometime.

sorry that I haven't written in like, a month, but nothing much has happened, so I suppose it's alright. :)

I did get my eyebrow pierced though, and I happen to love it. :)

I started a summer journal, so after summer's over, I should go back to posting again.
I may post every now and then during the summer though. :)

so keep updated, and have a wonderful summer everyone!
<3
tannikkaaaa <3

No comments:

Post a Comment