ah, Prince, how you make my evenings. :)
also, before I even start this post, I would like to thank Jenn (perfectlyretardedgymnast, I think, is her blog). her comment actually made me feel a little bit better the other night, and I appreciate that. :) so again, thank you. ♥
and on that note, things with Mum went well. I went out, bought her some spring flowers, carefully arranged them in her bed so that she'd see them right away when she went into her room. she didn't get to see them before I told her though, cuz I started bawling a few minutes after she'd come into the house late Saturday night. we both started bawling, and I apologized for how I acted about a billion and one times, and then we hugged and cried, and I told her that I'd bought her flowers and that they were sitting on her bed. that made her start crying more, which, in turn, made me start crying even more. things are good now, it seems. I'm not anywhere close to being over this. I still feel really badly about everything, and I know that this feeling will linger for quite some time. I just gotta get through this one day at a time, and I think that she's doing the same.
also. Grad on Friday, although I'd really rather not talk about it, was alright. I actually danced, which is mega surprising, bcuz I absolutely despise dancing (esp in public). my date was a pretty good date, despite his being fifteen and all, lol, and we had fun. :) unfortunately, I had to slow dance to November Rain with D. it wouldn't have been so bad, bcuz I like the song November Rain, and D seems nice enough at school, but while we were dancing, he was just being super, super creepy. honestly, I was majorly creeped out, and it was super awkward. it really seemed like November Rain was the longest song in the world. I wanted to get outta there as soon as possible, but it just kept going. and going. and going. :/ lol. thankfully I made it out alive, and mostly unscathed. watching M and C slow-dancing together, with their heads on each others shoulders, and getting totally into it (as a joke) was quite amusing though. as was watching V and B swing dancing. Z's parents stayed the entire time he did, and they were quite possibly the most adorable couple on the dancefloor. :) the supper part was good, too. my date was polite (although clumsy, lol), and the food was good.
on Saturday, I babysat for Michelle, and although Shelby had a bit of breakdown (missing her parents) and Cooper wouldn't go to sleep, they're still such good kids. :) and so adorable. :) Shelby and I were watching tv, and she started signing to me while she was talking, which I didn't understand at first, but it's pretty easy to comprehend, bcuz she signs the word she's saying, and it's quite amazing. I think they're teaching Cooper sign language as well, which would be really useful. hopefully they keep it up, and neither Shelby nor Cooper forgets sign language. that's a very interesting (not to mention useful) thing to know. :)
on Sunday, I went shopping with J, Grandma, Mum, and J's friend, C. J bought a ton of stuff, but I was specifically looking for pants. I didn't happen to come across any that fit (or looked good), so I opted for summer dresses, and I'll buy pants later on in the summer, or in the fall even. I don't care. this year, I'm all about summer dresses. they're cool and comfy, and they're so cute. :) I bought a knee-length black summer dress with white polka dots, and an above-the-knee-length summer dress that's tacky blue plaid. they're both very cute. :)
I'm gonna put up Grad pictures as soon I save some. everyone took tons and tons of pictures, but I didn't even bring my camera. I knew that everyone would be shutter happy, so I didn't bother. :) there's tons of pictures all over Facebook, and eventually I'll get around to uploading some onto here. :)
anyways.
I actually felt like writing tonight, which is mildly surprising, so I took advantage of it. :)
have a goodnight, my dears ♥
and keep updated.
:)
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
your very welcome :).
ReplyDeletei love helping people
:)
:)
ReplyDelete