this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Saturday, May 23, 2009

standard lines

this post's gonna be short, cuz I actually feel like shit right now.

I could've been so much nicer to her, but I wasn't, and now I feel like shit. and I deserve it, cuz I always fucking do this. :( I seriously just wanna curl up into a ball and cry. she gave birth to me, and now look at me? I was a total bitch all night, and I could've at least sat with them. and now she's all miserable and I was acting like an awful child, and I don't deserve to have such a mother. seriously. I feel like shit.

2 comments:

  1. everything will be alright, you just need to to let things calm down thats all
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. :)
    mum and I talked this evening, and cried a lot, and we worked things out.
    I feel a little better, but it'll take a while for me to get over this. lol.

    ReplyDelete