this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Friday, May 15, 2009

jumper

well I haven't really felt like writing lately. I always sit down, open up my blog, and write a few words. then I end up closing it, and starting again the next day. today, I'm determined to finish this blog entry. :)

so this last week has been, crazy, to say the least.
on monday, T had been up all night, crying from a pain in her stomach. we didn't know what it was, and it was so bad that she had been crying and was going to wake me up to go to the hospital with her. T never goes to the hospital, and she esp never cries. it was terrifying. I couldn't imagine life without T. she's become a major part of our lives, mine esp, and I don't know what we'd do without her. she went to the dr during the day, and found out that the sharp pains in her stomach are her very inflamed ulcers. she got some pills, and thankfully she's doing better. -- that evening, mum, Grandma and I went to the gym. about five minutes after we'd started working out, mum said that we had to take Grandma to the dr, as her left hand was going numb. I was worried, and after trying two clinics, both not taking any patients, the third clinic told us that we had to take Grandma to the hospital, bcuz she didn't know what was wrong, but it definitely didn't sound good. I almost started bawling in the drs office, and I did start crying (almost hysterically) in the car. I sat in the waiting room of the hospital with Grandma until mum came back with all of the information and whatnot that was needed. by that point, it was already almost 10p. Grandma got EKGs, bloodwork, and a whole bunch of other tests done. by almost 2a, we were discharged from the hospital. turns out that Grandma has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, and has to wear a wrist brace every night when she gets home from work, til she wakes up in the morning. thankfully it was nothing serious.
on tuesday, I slept in til about 10a, and proceeded to school. I felt gross all day, cuz I hadn't had a chance to shower that morning, and couldn't possibly have showered the night before. I wasn't greasy or gross or anything though, I just felt like it. after school, mum and I went to the gym. we worked out for about 45 minutes, and then got a few things from the Superstore before going home. mum was in a really good mood, and bought me a case of Fruitopia (yes!), and told me that she was "very glad that we'd gone to the gym together" and that she had had a good time. I laughed, cuz she was being weird.
on wednesday, we had our final band concert. I almost bawled. it's been six years, and although there have been (major) rough patches, it's all over now. I'm gonna miss everyone that I've been in band with these last three years (this year, esp), and I'm just gonna miss band. :(
on thursday, nothing really special happened.
today, friday, was alright. I didn't get a chance to straighten my hair, cuz I slept in til 8:30a. :/ I threw my hair into a bun, and was feeling somewhat confident, so I pulled on my skirt and went to school. we did nothing in Band, honestly. she ordered us pizza, brought cookies, and Shona brought the movie Help! let me be the first to say that The Beatles cannot act. it was a somewhat interesting movie, though. :)

okay. so I was kinda sad cuz I didn't have a date for grad, and I was worried that it was gonna be totally lame and not very fun, but now I have a date. :) and I'm super excited about it (although trying not to show it at school, cuz everyone'll get the wrong idea), and I'm kinda nervous about it, and now I'm extra determined to look good. lol. it's very exciting.

anyways. that's about as much excitement as I can handle for one week. plus, I'm tired and I work a twelve hour shift tomorrow, so I'm gonna end this now. :)

goodnight dear ones, ♥
and have a great sleep. :)

xo tannikka.


--
ps.
don't forget to keep updated !
:)

2 comments:

  1. well i hope everything goes well

    and im pretty sure you will look pretty for your grad, since seeing your pretty already :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank youu. :)

    I'll definitely post pictures.
    :)

    ReplyDelete