this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Saturday, May 9, 2009

avenues and alleyways

I started writing this entry like, last week, and just never managed to finish. I never even actually wrote anything. all I had written was the title, and then I ended up not even writing the entry. obviously that's what I'm doing now. :)

I didn't really do anything on sunday except mope around the house. I did, however, manage to avoid eating the (very tempting!) potatoes that we had with our supper. instead, I filled up on steak and salad. I felt much healthier already bcuz of it. also, bcuz I don't think that I've blogged about this, or maybe I have and I'm just really excited about it, I'm cutting out potatoes, and bread (most of the time). I'm also reducing the amount of rice and pasta that I eat. I'm gonna eat a ton more salad, and I'm gonna try to get to the gym at least three times a week. I'm really dedicated to this whole "losing-weight-and-looking-hot" thing. lol. :)

my diet's been going kinda well. except that they opened a Pizza 73 by my school, and that's making things very hard. thankfully I'm mostly poor. :)

I'm gonna skip the week, cuz nothing really exciting happened.

the ex and I have been talking and flirting hardcore this week. things were good. until yesterday, that is. yesterday he wanted me to hang out with him and his friends, but I was already at the gym, and wouldn't be home til around 9, then I'd have to shower and everything, and it wasn't a good idea. then he decided he wanted to come visit me at home, but I said no, bcuz I really didn't think that that was a good idea. I actually thought that that was a quite stupid one. he got all pissy and we didn't talk much. then later he apologized and whatnot. late last night he told me he wanted to hang out with me today, but really, I need more than four hours notice, thanks. it kinda pissed me off, but I was supposed to work anyways. I ended up not working, and not talking to him for most of the day, and now that we're talking, he's being fucking miserable. :/ ugh.

I get my grad photo proofs on Monday, so I think I might post a few of the pictures on here. :)

anyways, I'm off to Kim's, so have a goodnight darlings. ♥
keep updated, and have fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment