so, I'll start with yesterday, and work backwards and forwards and all over the place.
yesterday, I slept in til about 7:50a, and didn't get to school til 9:45a. thankfully my Chem teacher was still away, so we had a substitute, and I didn't get into major trouble. I continued to work on my Chem work, and I got somewhat through it. I didn't think I'd finish anyway, so it's not really a disappointment that I didn't. -- Art wasn't too bad, thankfully. we just made "thank you" cards for the volunteers, cuz apparently friday is "Volunteer Appreciation Day" or something. I got my card done just before class was over. -- I had a review worksheet in Math, which I, inevitably didn't finish. I only got finished a question and a half. majorly uncool. :/ oh well. hopefully I'll be able to finish it (even somewhat) tomorrow. -- Band was alright, although majorly drama-ful. normally I would've just shrugged it off, but there was a lot of it today. Tanis and Shifrah got into a fight; S got into a fight with the class, and ended up on the stage almost in tears. I understand, but at the same time, she overreacted. also, she's been talking a lot of shit, esp about my section (which, realistically, is beyond my control), and if I weren't friends with her outside of Band, I'd just rip her apart. no second thoughts. she's getting to be too much of a cocky bitch inside the Band room/about Band. come on. it's just Band. seriously. don't get so worked up. she doesn't even want a career in music anyways, so it's not like it's really that big of a deal. goddd.
we got our report cards after school, and I did pretty well. :) I got:
Math - 60
Band - 90
Art - 95
Chem - 70
Jazz - 82
at least, I think I did well. some people did exceptionally better, but I was satisfied with my marks. :) my overall average was 79.4, and I was fairly happy with it. :) I was more glad that I'd passed Math with more than a 53.
I got home and George had ordered us some Marissa's (cajun chicken caesar ftw!), and I had a yummyy supper. :) afterward, I fell asleep, but was woken by my frustrated mother. we went to the gym with Grandma, and I burned over 200 calories. I spent about 2 minutes on the stair stepper, but that's a seriously intense workout. I felt like my thighs were gonna fall off. it hurt. but I burned 22 calories in those two minutes. :) I spent 35 minutes on the exercise bike, and burned about 187 calories. it felt good. :) I could've kept going, but both Mum and Grandma had worked themselves tired. we're going back to the gym on saturday during the day, and hopefully we'll stay for longer, so that I can exercise a lot more. :)
today was absolutely insane. :) -- I got up at about 6:55a, and was running late (of course!). I was in the car by about 7:05a, and we were on the road. we'd just gotten onto the highway, when the car started making weird noises. worse than the days before. so, Steve pulled over and kicked at the tire like he had many times before in the last few days. he got back in the car, we started driving again, the sound was worse. we ended up pulling into a gas station on 16th, but the car died. so Steve and I had to get out and push the car across the parking lot, and into a parking space while Sharon steered. afterward, Steve called a tow truck. Sharon and I waited with him til about 8a, at which time we ran and caught the 19. I thought that the 19 went to Max Bell. turns out that it doesn't (good to know). so we got off the 19 and jumped on the 33. the 33 does go to Max Bell, but this particular 33 did not. we ended up at Crescent Heights, and the bus turned off. so we got off the bus and walked from Crescent Heights to the 3 stop. we got on the 3, and then went downtown. when we got downtown, we missed the 7, and then debated whether we should wait for another 7, get on the 1, get back on the 3, or take the 13. we ended up getting on the 7, which took us to school somewhat quickly. we got to school at 10a. that whole trip took about 3 hours. it was insane. -- Band was somewhat alright. Remy was being super cheesy, and put me into a much better mood, cuz I almost bawled out of anger and frustration (for no reason) at the end of lunch. I'm thankful for her. -- after school, our grad meeting was quite short, thankfully. our bus ride, however, wasn't. it took the usual, I suppose, but it seemed like it took forever. and plus, our bus was acting stupid. the back doors opened by the University (at a stop), but then kept rapidly opening and closing, but not fully closing. they were being really difficult, and it was slightly frustrating, cuz that set us back about ten minutes.
after supper, I worked a bit on my Math homework (which soo isn't done), and then Mum, Grandma and I went to Chinook to look for shoes for grad. we looked at Spring, and Bentley, and D-t0x. I didn't like anything in Spring, Bentley is a bag store, but I love love loved two of the bags there. and D-tox, was a frustrating experience. I fell in love with this pair of Macbeth shoes, and they didn't have them in my size. they also didn't have either of the other pairs of Macbeth shoes that I wanted. I also tried on a dress, bcuz it was super cute, and Mum was gonna buy it for me if it fit, but it didn't. maybe if my boobs were about three sizes smaller, it would've. it was so depressing. :( -- afterward, we went to West 49, and I found this cute pair of DC shoes that I liked. they're grey plaid-ish on the side, with black and the DC logo is a peacock blue. super cute. they were $75, and Grandma bought them for me. I was super amazed, and I definitely love Grandma (not just cuz she bought me the shoes). I never would've thought that she'd do something like that. :) we also went to Sears, and I found black peep-toed flats, with white and black striped ribbons on the tops, and those are now my grad shoes, unless I find something different (I doubt I will). they're cute, and comfy.
that brings us here.
tomorrow I'm skipping Jazz (but unfortunately not sleeping in), and going to work with Mum. I have my Math Midterm (yikes!), and the Month End Assembly during Band. after school, I'm going to Mum's work, and we're gonna get supper, and then head to the school for Parent-Teacher Interviews, followed by yet another grad meeting. we're not gonna get home til like, 9p. but it should be a somewhat fun time. I haven't yet decided if I'm gonna bring jeans to change into. I feel fat in the only jeans that really fit anymore. I definitely need to work out tons at the gym on saturday. oh well. -- also, I'm cutting out carbs (breads, most sweets, unhealthy fast food), and exercising hardcore. Grandma said that that should help me lose about 20lbs by grad. hopefully she's right, and if not, then at least it's a start to being healthier, right? :)
anyways.
goodnight darlings, ♥
have a good sleep, and keep updated.
:)
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment