:(
I think I last posted on monday, so I'm not gonna write about monday. that would be repetitive & boring, & I don't like to be repetitive & boring. if I didn't write about monday, then too bad, I suppose. monday wasn't great anyways.
yesterday.
yesterday kind of sucked. it wasn't terribly awful or anything, it just wasn't great. I had slept in, pretty late, & pissed mum off thoroughly. the car ride to her work was insanely brutal. not the worst, but pretty close to it. once we had gotten to her work, I had enough time to get ready, & then I was off to school. I was quite thankful for it, bcuz I didn't really wanna spend too much time with my mother. I got to school, & chem sucked. Mags decided she was gonna sit with me, which I was mostly cool with. art was totally pointless. a new purple marker exploded in the back corner where we sit, & Gerzine was soo pissed about it, but whatever. it's not like the art room was particularly nice looking anyways. the marker just added flare (once it dried, & didn't look chunky anymore). in math, I got a lot of work done. in band, Remy & I got into trouble a few times, cuz we couldn't stop giggling. that's pretty usual lately.
once I got home, mum asked to borrow my laptop so that she could do her taxes online. of course I relented, thinking that it would only be an hour, maximum. it took five hours & forty five minutes. I couldn't even believe it. she was totally cranky the whole time as well.
today.
I was up (mostly) on time this morning. I was halfway through brushing my teeth when Steve came to the door, & then it was only moments after that. Jazz didn't start til eight this morning anyways. almost everyone was late (whereas Sharon & I were actually on time for once. go figure, eh?). & then after Jazz, I forgot to change my shoes for art, & Gerzine totally flipped her lid at me. I was like, get over yourself. seriously. in chem, I totally just did nothing. Remy & I wrote out recipes for each other. lmao. that's all that we did all class. in band, we had a substitute teacher, & she was like, eight months pregnant. it was so hard to have her sitting right in front of me, her swollen belly just staring right at me. we had sectionals for the first forty-five minutes of class, & those went alright. mostly I just played the Taruya, & then Can't Buy Me Love on Sharon's sax. lol. Remy practiced her roll tonguing, & she's really amazing at it. I can't get my tongue to roll while also playing my instrument, but I'll practice dilligently. :) afterwards, we played a few pieces, & she was really patient with our class, despite the constant talking, & Remy & I's giggling & just giving up. in math, I wore Rebecca's hot pink glasses the entire class. I worked a little bit, but mostly I listened to what the Pure class was learning, bcuz it was more interesting than what I was working on.
after school, I got home pretty early.
I was home by about 4:10p, & we had supper at about 4:30p. it was McDonalds. it was very tasty, & I had been very hungry. after supper, Treena & I colored & folded brochures. after my shower, Dick & I painted picture frames. they're very neat. :)
that's pretty much all for now.
things are going somewhat alright.
soo I'll update later, & keep updated.
goodnight my dears. ♥
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment