this post won't be too long, I assure you.
although, I think that it may just be all in color. :)
so, anyways.
yesterday, nothing much happened.
I got up at about 4p, feeling somewhat refreshed.
when I woke up, Jason was over, hanging out with Dick.
Grandma & Karl came over for supper. we had roast, mashed potatoes, bread, corn, & other stuff. the "other stuff" being foods that I don't particularly care for, nor do I care to tell you about them. lol.
after supper, I attempted to bake cookies.
the first two & a half batches were totally fail.
they came out burnt, half cooked, & just totally awful.
the third batch, I'd figured out the secret.
all I had to do was make teensy little balls, & then smoosh them down until they were pretty flat. after that, once I'd stuck them in the oven, they were great. they didn't burn, they cooked all the way through, & they're fab. :) I'm proud of myself. I hate making cookies.
I didn't get to sleep til about 1a.
maybe a little bit after, I was finding it hard to sleep.
when I woke up this morning, I didn't feel too bad.
I walked to the bus stop, & I saw M, at the bus stop. I just wanted to hit her, she annoys me soo soo much. I didn't hit her though, I just continued walking, with my head held high, trying to pretend that I didn't notice that she was blatantly shooting me death glares. stupid girl.
I got to school, & Sharon got to school at pretty much the same time.
I read a lot more of my book in art & chem, & the assembly was so stupid.
band was alright. math sucked, but what do you expect?
I got home, & we had eggs for supper. I didn't want eggs til I took the first bite. we also had sausage, & I didn't want sausage at all, not even after a few bites. it just wasn't what I wanted.
I baked more cookies after supper, & finished off the rest of that stupid dough.
tomorrow or wednesday evening, I think I'll make blondies, as I found the flour this evening.
I need money.
I'm absolutely broke for the next two weeks.
I have like, $8 in change, which I didn't want to spend, but it looks like I might have to.
& then I have about $ .45 in the bank. seriously. I'm soo pooorr. :(
anyways.
I'm tired.
so goodnight dears ♥
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment