I'll start with thursday evening, I suppose.
the ex & I have been texting for this past week, & it's been mostly good. there was a moment of him being stupid, & me being vindictive. & there was a moment of me being ultra-clingy & worrisome, but those passed, & things have been pretty good otherwise. :) thursday night, I didn't get to sleep until about 3a, & I was super tired, I tell you. when I finally did get to sleep, I had done my hair almost to perfection, & had packed almost completely. I was good to go. :) I woke up at around 9:10a, & took about ten minutes to get ready. we picked up Grandma, & were on the road by 9:30a. I thought that it was far too early for me but I suppose it was best that we left at that time. :)
we stopped at the 7-11 in Claresholm, & had chicken for a mid-morning snack. I got a honey garlic kebab, & it was quite tasty. :) I fell asleep for about an hour, & when I woke up, we were in Fernie, pulling into the Tim Hortons. lol. I got a sandwich from the Tim Hortons, & it was really tasty. I managed not to spill the sauce on my white tee, but I did get a drop on my dress. thankfully, it's not even noticeable. I also managed to spill a few drops of the bright yellow sauce on the sleeve of my white sweater. -.-' we continued on through, & I managed to stay awake. it wasn't a far drive from Fernie to Creston, thankfully.
when we had arrived, I peeled myself out of the back corner of the truck, & stretched my legs. it felt soo nice to finally be out of the truck. :) Carolyn had set out some candies in a bowl on the coffee table, & continually set out more & more throughout the evening. Dick & I powered through the caramel eggs, lol. before supper, we set up the tent on the deck. Dick & I were going to sleep in it. it was quite exciting. :) we had lasagna for supper, & it was pretty good. :) after supper, we just read & colored & whatnot. I was asleep by about midnight, & Dick ended up sleeping inside, in the basement, with Grandma. it was too cold for him, but I was just perfect. :)
I woke up friday morning at about 10a, which is actually 11a Calgary time. I had a shower the moment I got up, bcuz I felt absolutely disgusting. I still didn't feel much better after my shower, but once that my hair had dried & whatnot, I felt better. we watched Twilight, which, I must say (& I know that there are thousands & thousands of bitchy teenage girls that will disagree with me on this one), that I didn't like the movie. I don't think that Robert Pattinson is hot, & I couldn't stand Kristen Stewart's acting. it sounded like she was having an asthma attack everytime she spoke, & she either overacted, or didn't act at all. it was disappointing, actually, bcuz the book was pretty good.
sunday.
I woke up at about a million times in the night. :/ I couldn't seem to stay asleep, it seemed. I woke up at 5a, 7:30a, & finally got up & stayed up at about 9:15a. it was quite annoying, but I think that I had been worried that I would sleep in. I dunno. after I woke up, I had some Rice Krispies, & then showered at around 11:30a, while everyone was busy & out of the house. I still felt dirty & gross after I had gotten out of the shower (much like I did yesterday morning after I showered) & I don't know what it is, but it's annoying. it makes me miss home that much more.
after I'd showered, Mum, Rick, Grandma, Dick & I got into the truck, & went on our way to the lake. we weren't going swimming, it'd been far too cold for that. we got to the lake, & it was gorgeous. I got some really amazing pictures, that I'll put up *hopefully* in the next entry. :) then we all piled back into the truck, & continued on that road. along the way, we passed The Glass House, which is a house made of little glass blocks & cement. we also passed a house that was painted pink & the roof & trim was orange. it was quite amazing. definitely somewhere that I'd wanna live. :) then we came upon a bridge; this bridge was really tall, & dipped into a mini-valley type of thing. I got more amazing pictures that will, again, hopefully be in the next entry. :)
once we got back, I climbed into the tent to read for a while. I didn't really read much, as Dick was being a bother. I made him feel really bad though, bcuz he had pissed me off, so I smacked him with my book, but I had got him in the ear, & that made him upset. then he went into the house, & a few minutes later, Grandma came out, acting all weird. she told me to yell, “no Grandma! don't hit me!” etc, & I did. a few minutes after she'd gone back inside, Dick came out almost in tears. I put my face in my book to keep from laughing, & he thought I was crying, so I went along with it. he then burst into tears, & after a few minutes of coaxing him, he finally told me that he was sorry, he didn't mean to tell on me, & that he was sorry that Grandma had come out & yelled & hit me. I burst out laughing, I just couldn't help it. that only made him start bawling a fresh set of tears, bcuz then he realized that it had all been a joke. he was so upset, so when he calmed down a bit, I asked him what was wrong now, & he proceeded to tell me (still quite tearfully, might I add), that he had felt soo sorry for me, & that he was upset that he'd felt sorry for me bcuz it had all been a joke. lol. it was quite adorable, although I felt bad, cuz I couldn't stop laughing. I told him to calm down in the tent, & then come in & have some candy. so he did, & while he was in the tent calming down, I told Grandma & Carolyn the story, & they laughed for a few minutes as well. it was quite amusing, the whole thing. lol.
supper was quite amazing. :) the turkey had been bbq'd during the afternoon, & was soo juicy & tender that I ate way more than I had been hungry for. after supper, I read on the couch, & then we watched X-Men. I had never seen the movie, but it was really good. :) I can't wait to see the next one. :) afterward, Dick & I watched exactly an hour of 10 Things I Hate About You. & then I went to bed. lol.
I managed to get sick somehow. I woke up on monday morning feeling absolutely awful. I hadn't been sick since like, October, so I was quite pissed off that I'd gotten sick. I managed to cry off one eye of mascara (how it was only one eye of mascara, I don't even know) into my pillow while in the car on the way home. we got home around 9p, & I went straight into my bed. I felt much better after laying down for a while, but took tuesday off anyway.
wednesday, I felt awful in the morning.
I felt like I was going to throw up all morning, & thankfully Mrs Siemens was kind enough to let me just sit during Jazz, instead of actually working. I felt a little bit better by the afternoon.
on thursday, I started to lose my voice, but thankfully it only lasted thursday.
today was Juno Beach Day (haha, get it? yeah, totally lame, I know), & I wore my green & pink shorts, with pink & black tank tops & my super soft sweater. the weather was pretty nice, so it wasn't bad. art & chem were totally without, although I think I found my future career during art. Geography. :)
we went to Denny's for supper, & it was delicious. :)
I'm currently just watching Matilda & updating my blog.
I think I'm gonna end this post though, as it's been a long one.
so goodnight darlings. ♥
keep updated.
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment