these past two days have been pretty alright, actually.
I'll start with wednesday though, cuz that'll make more sense, no?
anyways.
wednesday kind of sucked. I cannot stand Jazz sometimes, and I seriously don't think I'll take Jazz next year. whatever. the only reason that I took Jazz in the first place was bcuz it was (and still is) a free ride to school, and credits are always useful (not that I actually need them). oh well. I'll live through the end of this semester, which, realistically, Jazz only lasts for like, another month.
thursday was pretty alright. I'm pulling a 70% in Chem, which surprised the hell out of me. I was sure I was failing, just like I am Math. also, Lex said that it's a "definite possibility" that his mum can get me two free tickets to No Doubt. I almost had a heart attack, and it's not even a certain thing. if this goes through, he'll definitely be my favorite person in the entire world. seriously. :) also, I sold thirty-five tubs of cookie dough. that's $175 into my personal account for France. :) amazingg. and to add onto that, mum just randomly decided that she was going to take Dick and I for dessert at Dairy Queen. I had like, an amazing day on thursday. :)
friday though, I woke up exhausted. I didn't sleep much thursday night, and I ended up passed out on mum's office floor for about forty-five minutes. lmao. it was great. and, I guess Karma's on my side lately, cuz we got a four day extension on our major assignments for Math. I was only just under half done mine, and now I have til monday to do it. :) yess. mum decided that we were gonna go out as a family on friday night, so we went bowling, and had pizza at the bowling alley. afterward, we went to Wal-Mart. I got the cutest pair of underwear at Wal-Mart. they're black, vintage-y, with white polka dots and pink piping down the front sides, and white buttons along the piping. soo cute. :) I ended up staying up until about 4a. I was watching episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I really need to get the second+ seasons!) and then, I watched the last hour of Uptown Girls, and I remembered that I actually quite enjoy that movie. esp the song at the end, sung by Jesse Spencer, called "Molly Smiles". such an adorable song, but too bad I can't find it on SoulSeek. :( also, the ex called me at around 11:45p, but after about ten minutes on the phone, he said that his dad was calling him, and that he'd call me back. about ten minutes later, he came onto msn, talked for a moment, and then said that he'd brb. it's currently 3a on saturday, and I haven't talked to him since. FUCK HIM. :)
today, I babysat for my aunt Michelle. Shelby and Cooper were soo good (esp since they're only two and five), and I had a pretty alright time. afterward, Tom and I stopped at Marissa's (an amazing restaurant here) and got some food. I ate my food while watching more episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and now I'm going to bed, bcuz it's 3a, and I don't want to sleep til 3p like I did today.
so goodnight dears,
and keep updated.
♥
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment