this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Saturday, March 28, 2009

vegas

okay.
so I've tried to write this & upload pictures like 80 billion times,
but this is the last time I'm trying, & if it doesn't work, I'm gonna scream my lungs out & then go to sleep. stupid blogger. :(

anyways.
these are my favorite pictures from Edmonton. :)
there's about ten of them, & I've added captions so that you can understand what was going on & what the pictures are all about, lmao. some of them are pretty weird. :)

so, here goes. :)



this picture is of Sharon & I.
I think it's a pretty cute picture.
this is on our walk to the restaurante for supper.
in the background, there are classmates.



this picture's adorable.
it's of Steve & Sharon, while we were walking to the restaurant.
if you look closely between Steve & Sharon's heads though,
you can see Remy's eye, peeking through their shoulders.
that's Shona's arm in there,
& Rebecca's face is pretty priceless. lol.


this picture is of Shona, Rebecca, Shifrah, & Kris.
it's a pretty cute photo,
& I love Kris' face in this picture. it's great. :)


this is a picture of Sharon dancing.
it was ridiculously good timing, bcuz she's dancing,
but it looks like she's scratching at her crabs or something. :)


this is a picture of Sharon's belt buckle, & beside it is mine.
we were both wearing feminine Superhero belt buckles,
so we decided to take a picture of it. :)


this is a picture of Casey & Sharon dancing in our hotel room.
I believe that they're dancing to the song "Help!" by The Beatles, although I'm not entirely sure.
this picture's pretty great, too, cuz now it looks a bit like Casey's feeling herself up,
& Sharon's being all dramatic while she's dancing.


this picture is of Sharon totally giving up. lol.


this is Casey trying to be gangster.
the actual quote for this one is "look ! I can be gangsterr too !"
which is us making fun of this kid who goes to school with us,
& thinks that he's cool for wearing his hat perched on the very top of his head.
he's soo annoyingg.
she actually had to tuck the back of her hat in, to make it sit on her head like that.


this picture's pretty great.
I was just playing with the sepia setting on my camera, taking random pictures.
I like the placement of Casey & Sharon in this picture.
Casey's ride beside the bed, & Sharon's sitting on the other side of the bed,
but the way that this picture was taken, Sharon looks much further away.
I also like Casey's face in this picture, lol.




& this concludes my favorite pictures from Edmonton.
mind you, these aren't all of them,
these are just my favorite ones from my camera.
Sharon has some pretty amazing ones off of her laptop,
& Tanis has a good picture of me on Facebook.

anyways.
keep updated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment