this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Saturday, March 28, 2009

shoot 'em down

these are pictures of my grad dress.
I found it this evening.
I had tried on about seven other dresses (& me, being stupid, totally forgot my camera *)
& this one was the one that I'd grabbed to try on just for fun.
it's the dress that I ended up loving, & it was cheap, so we bought it. :)

I'm getting more & more excited about grad as the days go by.
:)

I also found a tie that matches my dress almost perfectly.
it's for my date, whomever that ends up being.





* so, I learned one immensely useful thing from Natalie.
always always always bring a camera shopping with you, so that you can take pictures of everything you try on, & then you can look at the pictures, & get a better view of how it looks on you.
unfortunately for me this evening, I'd forgotten to bring my camera.
ah well, it looks alright, I think.

2 comments: