I am so fucking sick of my family. >:(
it's 5:30, & they're all in bed. no plans for supper, no prospects for a somewhat productive evening, nothing. I asked for someone to take me to Wal - Mart, & they said that they'd "figure it out", but what are the chances that that'll actually happen? not very good, I'll tell you that. the truth is that I don't mind family, I just can't stand mine. if I were to trade families with someone else, then I'm sure that I'd like them a lot better. nobody in my family actually gets along, & we don't really like each other. we just bide our time til we can get out. it may be pathetic, but I've found that it's actually quite true. I don't like my mother all that much. sometimes, we get along fabulously, & sometimes we can actually carry a conversation without one getting pissed off at the other, but the truth is that we're only civil to each other, & not all that polite. I simply cannot stand G most of the time. like, about 5% of the time, we get along & can handle each other for more than five minutes. the rest of the time, I just want to kill either him or myself. & Dick? well we get along great sometimes. most of the time, we can hang out & be friends. sometimes though, I just can't help but be rude to him. we fight a lot, but we're siblings, so that's to be expected, I suppose. T & I get along alright most of the time. sometimes I can talk to her about things, & sometimes she'll take me places. sometimes she gets into foul moods & just refuses any responsibility for anything & anyone, & that includes herself. that's one of her personality traits that annoys me the most. "this isn't my family, so I don't have to worry about it" she's just as much part of the family as anyone else. whether she understands that or not, I don't know for sure, but the truth of the matter is, she decides when she wants to be a family & when she doesn't want to be. that's not how things work. if it were, I would rarely ever be a part of this family. R comes into this cuz he's mum's boyfriend. he's practically family though. he's the most responsible out of the entire family. he makes sure that there's supper on the table each night, even if it's at 8 pm sometimes. he makes sure that there's groceries & essentials. he makes sure that we are where we need to be when we need to be, & he keeps us together. if it weren't for him, there'd be nights when we just wouldn't have supper. there'd be times when we wouldn't get to where we're going.
so, today.
I got up & had cereal & some cake. after getting dressed, I watched a movie on the couch while waiting for Kim. when Kim came, I babysat for her so that her & Alison could go out. Aiden & I watched Spongebob Squarepants, & then Daniel came home & they watched Godzilla. Gabby & I watched That 70s Show. after she dropped me off at home, I did nothing.
we did end up going to Wal - Mart though.
I got an iTunes card, & bought Ten Things I Hate About You, & rented Changeling & A Clockwork Orange. if only they would kindly hurry the fuck up to finish downloading. they've been downloading since about 7:30, & the first one's only a quarter done. I'm never gonna have movies!! :/
it's 5:30, & they're all in bed. no plans for supper, no prospects for a somewhat productive evening, nothing. I asked for someone to take me to Wal - Mart, & they said that they'd "figure it out", but what are the chances that that'll actually happen? not very good, I'll tell you that. the truth is that I don't mind family, I just can't stand mine. if I were to trade families with someone else, then I'm sure that I'd like them a lot better. nobody in my family actually gets along, & we don't really like each other. we just bide our time til we can get out. it may be pathetic, but I've found that it's actually quite true. I don't like my mother all that much. sometimes, we get along fabulously, & sometimes we can actually carry a conversation without one getting pissed off at the other, but the truth is that we're only civil to each other, & not all that polite. I simply cannot stand G most of the time. like, about 5% of the time, we get along & can handle each other for more than five minutes. the rest of the time, I just want to kill either him or myself. & Dick? well we get along great sometimes. most of the time, we can hang out & be friends. sometimes though, I just can't help but be rude to him. we fight a lot, but we're siblings, so that's to be expected, I suppose. T & I get along alright most of the time. sometimes I can talk to her about things, & sometimes she'll take me places. sometimes she gets into foul moods & just refuses any responsibility for anything & anyone, & that includes herself. that's one of her personality traits that annoys me the most. "this isn't my family, so I don't have to worry about it" she's just as much part of the family as anyone else. whether she understands that or not, I don't know for sure, but the truth of the matter is, she decides when she wants to be a family & when she doesn't want to be. that's not how things work. if it were, I would rarely ever be a part of this family. R comes into this cuz he's mum's boyfriend. he's practically family though. he's the most responsible out of the entire family. he makes sure that there's supper on the table each night, even if it's at 8 pm sometimes. he makes sure that there's groceries & essentials. he makes sure that we are where we need to be when we need to be, & he keeps us together. if it weren't for him, there'd be nights when we just wouldn't have supper. there'd be times when we wouldn't get to where we're going.
so, today.
I got up & had cereal & some cake. after getting dressed, I watched a movie on the couch while waiting for Kim. when Kim came, I babysat for her so that her & Alison could go out. Aiden & I watched Spongebob Squarepants, & then Daniel came home & they watched Godzilla. Gabby & I watched That 70s Show. after she dropped me off at home, I did nothing.
we did end up going to Wal - Mart though.
I got an iTunes card, & bought Ten Things I Hate About You, & rented Changeling & A Clockwork Orange. if only they would kindly hurry the fuck up to finish downloading. they've been downloading since about 7:30, & the first one's only a quarter done. I'm never gonna have movies!! :/

No comments:
Post a Comment