this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Saturday, February 28, 2009

blister in the sun

wednesday was my birthday.
I hate birthdays. :/
I had jazz wednesday morning, & I was soo tired from honor band & whatnot. I hadn't gotten to bed until 1 am the night before. then, I was super tired, & the day was going by soo slowly. I got my present from Steve & Sharon. they got me a Cheshire Cat stuffed animal, & it's soo soft, & I love it. :) I also got my gift from Remy. she got me a shiny red tea mug & some mango lipgloss. :) after school, I went to mum's work, & we went to KFC (& then Tim Hortons) for a snack on our way to the Edmonton meeting. afterward, mum asked where I had wanted to go. I wanted to go to Mongolie Grill. very much. her & Rick thought that it would be neat to try this place called Big T's BBQ. I don't like red meat much, & I don't like barbecued chicken. so, I was sorta miserable, cuz I didn't want to go there at all. the restaurant was tiny & cold, the food was way overpriced, & the food wasn't that great. I cried like four times btw the time we got there & the time we left, & they couldn't realize why. I got ice cream on the way home, cuz I needed cheering up, but my sundae was incredibly small. I was soo exhausted by the time we got home that I didn't even shower, & fell asleep while still in my uniform. I woke up at around 2 am & got changed & went back to sleep.

I woke up on thursday at 7:15 for jazz, & when we got there, we realized that it was totally pointless for us to have been there so early cuz Mrs Siemens wasn't there, & we were upset that we could've been sleeping but weren't. :/ then, the day took foreverrr to be done. thankfully we didn't have to take the bus home, but we did have to wait half an hour for Steve. we had KFC for supper on thursday, & it wasn't very good. I had a shower & pretty much just enjoyed the activity-free evening.

friday morning, I woke up an hour late.
I left the house at 7:45, & managed to get to school right at 9. I even stopped at Mac's on the way to school, & I totally slipped while crossing the road right by the school. I was in my kilt & my bum was soaked for the entire first block, but I didn't hurt myself too much. during art, I just doodled randomly, & I gossiped with Remy during chem. I worked hard during band, & I almost got the solo at the end of Fantasia on the Dargason. I've gotta say that I'm not too into the Beatles' music that we've got for concert band. it's all trumpet solos & it's a totally boring part for flute. I had Hey Jude stuck in my head for the entire assembly, & we couldn't stop laughing. we took the bus home, & it was a fairly boring bus ride. unfortunately, I lost my brand new, favorite, lipgloss that I got from Remy while I was on the bus. I didn't notice, & that disappoints me. I always lose my good makeup on the bus. :/ once I got home, I changed & I practiced my guitar for a while. I officially decided on a name for my guitar. before, I thought that I wanted a Mexican gangster - ish name for it, so I had unofficially named it Hernandez. then I changed my mind. my guitar's official name is Lulu. I thought that Lulu would be girly enough & a cool enough name that that's what it had to be. & honestly, I think that it fits. :) we went out for supper at about 6:30, to Karouzo's. mum saw these people there that she knew, & they had a very gorgeous son. I got my birthday gifts from the family. from mum, Rick & Kristian, I got a little pink camera. it's so cute & takes such good pictures. :) from Treena, I got a nice hair blow dryer, cuz I always borrow hers. I also got a grey argyle sweater vest with white & lilac triangles. soo cute, & soo comfy. :) from grandma, I got a black argyle sweater with white & black triangles & pink outlines. I also got a few pairs of argyle socks. :) I absolutely adore argyle. I especially adore argyle sweaters/sweater vests. when we got home, we had cake. it was white birthday cake with white icing, rainbow sprinkles, & different colors of icing that was spattered to look like paint spills. it was so cute, & it was so tasty. :)

today, I woke up at 1:30, & got dressed. I wore my new argyle sweater vest, & then I went upstairs. mum & Treena & Kristian were gone. I had cake for brunch, & went with mum to pick up Kristian from his friend's birthday party. we went to the dollar store afterward, & I got new mechanical pencils for math, Spiderman crayons, stickers, etc. at about 5:45, we went to Kim's. we ate a ton of chinese food & watched Flash of Genius & Eagle Eye. I didn't expect much of Flash of Genius, & nothing much was pretty much what I got. Eagle Eye was a lot better than I had expected it would be though. I was so tired when I got home. I still haven't gone to sleep yet, though. lol.

I have to babysit for Kim tomorrow afternoon, & that'll be good, cuz extra money is always welcome. her kids are pretty good, & it'll only be Daniel & Gabby there. I was supposed to hang out with Kayla & go for supper & whatnot, but I don't really want to, & babysitting will be a better use of my time anyway.

I really would like to go to Wal-Mart & Michael's, but mum & Treena already went to both places today, & I doubt that they'll take me tomorrow. I hate it when they do that. I specifically asked if I could go with them when they went, & they went without me anyway. so annoying. :(

anyways, I should probably make an effort to go to bed.
I need to be up by about noon, & I'm exhausted.
I'll try to update within the next few days.
keep updated, & goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment