ughh.
today sucked. :(
I got up at 10:15a, after having had some very strange dreams about pregnancy tests & honor band - type boarding school. I got dressed, & waited for T. at about noon, we picked up lunch, McDonald's, & by one, I was already ready for a nap.
I watched The Babysitter's Club, & then Camp Nowhere.
I took Bug for a walk to the store, & although she was extremely frustrating while getting ready, she was alright on the walk. I got a coke zero & some chocolate. I came home & A Clockwork Orange had finally finished downloading.
I watched it, & although it was quite a long movie, it was soo good! mum had said that it was a messed up movie, & that she didn't understand why I would watch it, but I thought that it was really good.
I had to work at seven.
shortly after we'd gotten there, it started to snow.
by the time we left, the snow was about six inches deep. it was craazy.
I didn't really want to work. at all. but it got me out of the house, cuz I was going crazy here. once at work, the first bus took me about an hour & half, cuz I was incredibly unmotivated. the second bus didn't get to the shop til about eleven ish. it was about an hour late. we didn't get out of the shop til midnight, & although I had wanted a cajun chicken caesar, we were too late. Gus had already been closed for about half an hour. it was disappointing. :( instead, we went to Tim Hortons, & I got a little sandwich. it wasn't bad, but it wasn't what I wanted. at all.
I had a very hot shower when I got home.
I felt awful. after my shower though, I felt tons better.
I didn't feel social though, which was alright, bcuz nobody's talked to me all day anways. well, that's not true. I felt very social, & was craving attention. Travis talked to me for a moment before work, & Shaliza talked to me for a few minutes after work. other than that, that's ittt. how depressing. :(
anyways.
I'm extremely tired, & it's daylight savings tonight, so I'll lose an hour of sleep. so I'm gonna go to bed.
keep updated, & goodnight. :)
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment