this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Friday, March 6, 2009

apology

ugh. today was not so great.
I mean, it could've been worse, but it still was not so great.

my art project is coming along quite nicely.
Sonja helped me with it again today, & we managed to get it about half finished. all that it's missing is a top flap, & the sides need to be stapled together. & possibly some pocket type embellishments would be alright as well. lol. depending on how much time I have. hopefully she lets us have another day or two next week. otherwise, I don't think I'll finish. especially not without Sonja's help. :) I very much appreciate her help. she brings a lot to the table. I certainly wouldn't have gotten as far as I have now, if not for her help. :)
in chem, we had a substitute, & all she gave us was a worksheet with four questions on it. it was pretty simple, I suppose. I just copied Remy's, cuz there's no way that I could've done it on my own. lol. how pathetic. :/ anyways. Remy & I watched Sex Drive on her iPod, & it was so funny. I only saw about the last half hour - forty-five minutes. it was good though. :) it had a great story behind it, & it was more thought-provoking than one would initially assume.
band was absolutely dreadful. J wasn't there, so it was better, but I couldn't manage to hit any of the high notes, & my rhythms were way off. we recorded it, too, & I sounded like awful. I was just having an awful day as far as playing goes. I couldn't do it to save my life. then, in Spitfire!, we had to play our eight bars of whole notes about fifteen times, simply bcuz the clarinets can't get their fingerings right. ugghh. it was dreadful & soo annoying.
math was alright, I suppose. we wrote a quiz, & I'm pretty sure that I failed, cuz I had very little clue as to what I was doing. it's just the graphing that I don't understand. I'm fine until it comes to graphing & shading everything, & then I'm lost & hopeless. I don't think I'm gonna do so well on my unit test on monday. :/

I was gonna go hang out with Remy after school. they were going to the mall. I couldn't handle S for another minute, though. she was annoying me all day. seriously. I was in an irritable mood all day, & she just kept pushing my buttons. she didn't notice though. I was quite good at hiding that. she gets so upset when she thinks that people are mad at her, & I wasn't mad at her, so I just kept it to myself. I thought that it would be best that way.

I took the bus home, & the bus ride was fairly alright for the first half. in the first half of the bus ride, Casey, Sharon, Jason, Dewey, & Rebecca were on the bus. we were discussing the fact that one of the Jr High girls is pregnant, & she's pretty sure she's gonna keep it. she just turned fifteen yesterday. I couldn't imagine having had a baby at fifteen, but I respect that she's thought about all of her options, & that this is the one that she's choosing. she's got guts.
we had a lot of laughs on that first half of the bus ride. it was pretty great. :)
then, at Brentwood (the halfway mark btw school & home), Casey got off of the bus, & AJ got on. that's when things went downhill. AJ caused Jason & Dewey to be extremely annoying. AJ, himself, was also quite annoying. I wanted to punch him in the face. I dunno why he was so annoying this afternoon. thankfully, he was quiet for the last quarter of the bus ride. it required both Sharon & I being totally rude to him before he just shut up & sat quietly, but you gotta do what you gotta do. Rebecca was also being slightly annoying. she was asking tons & tons of questions, & was being very loud. I didn't say anything to her though, bcuz she's a sweetheart, & she means well. I just turned on my iPod & pretended that I had a headache. it was mostly true. I did have a headache, but that was more from annoyance & frustration than anything else.

I changed quickly when I got home.
I don't know why it had to be quick, but I did anyway. lol.
Rick took me to the bank to cash my cheque, & gave me an extra ten dollars for no reason. I appreciated it greatly. :)

it's the strangest thing.
my mouth tastes like tea. :/ my lips are really chapped, but my mouth tastes a bit like tea. & my ears are super itchy. I dunno why. I'm having a weird day.

so, I took Bug for a walk to the store.
I desperately wanted a coke (zero) & some chocolate. I would've preferred ice cream, but it was more than my hands could hold, so I settled for peanut butter cups. lol. :) anyways. it was quite chilly outside. I don't like this weather. :/ I wish that it would just warm up a bit, so that I could enjoy the outdoors. ughh.

I watched 10 Things I Hate About You.
from start to finish, pretty much all in one sitting.
I hadn't done that in a few years. I'm glad that I got the chance, cuz it's such an amazing movie. :) I love it. definitely one of my favorites. :)

my other two movies are almost done downloading as well. :)
A Clockwork Orange is definitely gonna be the one to finish first.
I can't wait to watch it. :) the book was alright, although a little bit hard for me to follow, as it had no visuals. hopefully it finishes downloading by tomorrow at the latest. it's painstaking to have to sit here, day after day, waiting for the movies to finish downloading. I mean, I understand that they're only rentals, & that I'll only have them for 48 hours, but come on! this is a ridiculous amount of time to wait for a rental. seriously.

I have to work tomorrow. :(
probably sunday, too. :(
I need the money, though, otherwise I definitely wouldn't be working both days. seriously. I cannot stand working. I love money, but I don't like to work for my money.

anyways.
I'm incredibly tired, even though it's not even midnight,
so I'm gonna go to bed.
I'll try to update tomorrow night. :)
keep updated, & goodnight. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment