good evening. :)
well, it's evening here.
I've decided that this post is going to be entirely in color. there's no particular reason for it, other than that I feel like being colorful. :)
monday.
I got up on time, surprisingly, & although I was crazy tired in the car, I managed to stay awake. lol. we drove T to work, & then we continued on to mum's work in that crazy, frost-biting weather. :/
once we got there, it was already 7:30a, so I didn't have much time to kill. I was rather thankful. lol. that one hour is just killer. I walked to the bus stop, & the bus was there when I got there. it was soo cold out. I felt like my legs were shredding every time I moved. gross, I know, but the truth.
I worked on my backpack in art. it was coming along quite nicely.
we had a sectional at lunch, & as per usual, J showed up ten minutes late & only stayed for five. when asked to work with the section, he plead IP (independent practice) & then was a total dick about it to Remy. I didn't care to deal with it, so I didn't. I don't have patience for him.
we had a test in math, & I'm pretty sure I failed. I didn't understand the graphs part of it, & I didn't know what I was doing. I did the best I could, I suppose.
when I got home, I shovelled our walk & Dave & Hazels.
I always always always shovel their walk for them when I shovel ours. :)
I was beyond freezing when I finally came into the house (almost an hour later).
we had roast for supper, & it was pretty good.
tuesday.
I woke up a bit late.
I wasn't late for school though.
Tom picked me up at just after 7a, & then we picked up grandma. they chatted in the car, & I sat & listened to music. once we'd dropped grandma off, I was sure that we were going to be late. it had taken over half an hour to get to grandma's work, & we still had to get all the way to my school. surprisingly though, I got to school at about 8:15a. I went to the vending machine to get breakfast (a snickers & a box of smarties. healthy, I know) & then sat in the hall & read.
in chem, we did worksheets, & I just copied off of Lex. then we were listening to my iPod, & he burst into (very loud) song, & it was quite hilarious. he sang along with Bubble Pop Electric by Gwen Stefani, & everyone was looking at him, & some people were filming him. it was soo funny.
J didn't show up to school, yet again. so once again, sectionals was just Remy & I. band was significantly better though. Remy & I drew pictures of each other on the back of our Spitfire!s. it was great. :) I worked really hard on mine, & it looked alright, until I got to the mouth.. lol. I really can't draw mouths. we couldn't stop giggling the whole class.
after school, Tom picked me up & we went to the music store.
I got my guitar fixed, & I looked at a bunch of other guitars. mann. there were so many that I wanted. both electric & bass. too many gorgeous guitars. I could definitely learn to play electric guitar for one of the gorgeous Washburn ones that was hanging on the wall. it was reasonably priced, as well. :)
today.
I took a mental health day.
I just really didn't feel like going to school.
so I slept until 2:30p & then watched tv for a while.
for supper, T & I had cajun chicken caesars. she didn't have enough money for Dick, so she bribed him with a few hockey keychains to get him to eat something cooked at home. I told him I'd make him whatever he wanted, & that seemed to make him happy. in the end, I cooked him zesty chicken with hashbrowns & cheeseballs. lmao. what a strange meal. he totally loved it though. I loved the chicken caesar. it was soo good, & soo loaded with chicken & salad. :) mmmhh. :)
I got a text from Shifrah telling me that J didn't show up to band / sectionals yet again. I wasn't really surprised. she also said, though, that she talked to Mrs Siemens & the class took a vote, & it looks like J's not coming to festival !! omgg. I was soo ecstatic when I heard that ! that's the most amazing thing that's happened all day ! :)
I have to go to bed now.
but I'll keep you updated. esp about the J & festival thing. :)
keep updated, & goodnight <3
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment