so. today.
I didn't sleep much last night.
I got maybe, four hours?
I slept from 8:30a to 12:30p.
while I was up during the night, I drew a really amazing picture of the Cheshire Cat.
I've added it below here, partly bcuz I've just figured out how to add pictures to my blog entries, & that's pretty cool to me, but also bcuz I'd like you to see my drawing, as opposed to just hearing about it. :)
the picture of my drawing's a little blurry, but I have very shaky hands when I haven't slept all night, lol.

wdyt? :)
so. today I went to visit my sisters.
we piled into the truck at about 1:30p. we, being Rick, mum, Alex, Dick & I.
we drove there, pretty much quiet. there was some singing, some conversation, but generally, it was pretty quiet in the truck the whole ride there.
once we arrived, Alyssa hadn't known that Alex or Grandma Rose & Grandpa Ron were coming, so she totally shrieked & was ecstatic. it was pretty funny.
Kayden is getting so big. :)
I couldn't even believe his giant blue eyes, & his pudgy little body. soo adorable.
everytime Gord (Alyssa's boyfriend/Kayden's father) or Alyssa would go out for a smoke, the second that the balcony door opened, Kayden would book it for the door. it was like a vacuum or something. lol. it was really adorable.
Nicole & her boyfriend didn't stay for long.
they didn't come to supper with us due to "prior engagements".
she didn't really acknowledge my presence & totally ignored my mother, Dick & I.
oh well. I guess I didn't really expect much, but it had been about a year & a half, & I'd thought that maybe she'd grown up a little bit. no such luck.
we went to Moxie's for supper.
afterward, we started our adventure home.
we stopped in Claresholm & got 7-11 chicken & wedges.
it was pretty good.
it got dark fast, & after I'd had some chicken & wedges, I laid my head down & fell asleep for a while. when I woke up, we were just getting back into the city limits. it was nice.
that's all, & I'm quite tired.
I'm gonna get some sleep,
& you should keep updated. :)
goodnight lovelies. ♥
I didn't sleep much last night.
I got maybe, four hours?
I slept from 8:30a to 12:30p.
while I was up during the night, I drew a really amazing picture of the Cheshire Cat.
I've added it below here, partly bcuz I've just figured out how to add pictures to my blog entries, & that's pretty cool to me, but also bcuz I'd like you to see my drawing, as opposed to just hearing about it. :)
the picture of my drawing's a little blurry, but I have very shaky hands when I haven't slept all night, lol.

wdyt? :)
so. today I went to visit my sisters.
we piled into the truck at about 1:30p. we, being Rick, mum, Alex, Dick & I.
we drove there, pretty much quiet. there was some singing, some conversation, but generally, it was pretty quiet in the truck the whole ride there.
once we arrived, Alyssa hadn't known that Alex or Grandma Rose & Grandpa Ron were coming, so she totally shrieked & was ecstatic. it was pretty funny.
Kayden is getting so big. :)
I couldn't even believe his giant blue eyes, & his pudgy little body. soo adorable.
everytime Gord (Alyssa's boyfriend/Kayden's father) or Alyssa would go out for a smoke, the second that the balcony door opened, Kayden would book it for the door. it was like a vacuum or something. lol. it was really adorable.
Nicole & her boyfriend didn't stay for long.
they didn't come to supper with us due to "prior engagements".
she didn't really acknowledge my presence & totally ignored my mother, Dick & I.
oh well. I guess I didn't really expect much, but it had been about a year & a half, & I'd thought that maybe she'd grown up a little bit. no such luck.
we went to Moxie's for supper.
afterward, we started our adventure home.
we stopped in Claresholm & got 7-11 chicken & wedges.
it was pretty good.
it got dark fast, & after I'd had some chicken & wedges, I laid my head down & fell asleep for a while. when I woke up, we were just getting back into the city limits. it was nice.
that's all, & I'm quite tired.
I'm gonna get some sleep,
& you should keep updated. :)
goodnight lovelies. ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment