this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Thursday, March 12, 2009

let it be

this song has been stuck in my head like you wouldn't believe.
it's a good enough song & all, but seriously. it's been stuck in my head for about two days now, & it's stuck in there good. :/

I had jazz this morning. it was alright. I played my part well enough, & I had a few laughs with the trumpet section. we worked hard, but not really at the same time. lol. time went by quickly. I was thankful, bcuz there are some mornings when jazz goes by brutally slow.
in chem, I sort of understood what we were doing, but not really. H tried to help me, but was unsuccessful, as I'm completely lost & have been all semester. :/ I appreciated that he tried though.
art was a total breeze. we're not starting a new project til monday, so today we just did random stuff. Sonja & I were coloring fake stained glass pictures & I was drawing celtic pictures & whatnot. it was an alright time, minus the fact that it was totally boring.
I had sectionals at lunch, & I suppose that that went quite successful.
I heard the best news that I've heard all year, & that was that J's not coming to festival with us ! I was so happy ! our festival score just went up like 400 points ! lol. clearly I'm excited about this, as I really don't like him, & we'll do much better without him.

I'm so glad that tomorrow's payday.
I'm incredibly broke, & will continue to be until next payday, unfortunately.
I'm only gonna get the bare essentials this weekend. seriously. I need to get hair conditioner, & junk food for Edmonton, & a crest, & a blazer. oh shittt. I'm gonna be so broke so fast. :/

I don't feel like blogging about anything more for today.
I'll post more later, I suppose.

keep updated, & goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment