I tried to write yesterday, but I wasn't really feeling it. :/
anyways.
yesterday.
my alarm was being all weird, it's pretty old though. I think it's almost time for it to go to alarm clock heaven. lol. oh well, it's lasted for about six years now, which is pretty amazing, considering all that it's been through. :)
I had a boring & uneventful day.
we didn't do anything in art, & chem was alright, except I totally didn't understand what we were doing. Remy & I were listening to music & passing notes & whatnot. it was pretty chill. :)
S was being really annoying, but she had gotten a cute new phone, so I was acting friendly so that she'd let me look at it. she's just been so different this year, & she's been incredibly fake. only when she hangs out with K though. when K decides that she's not gonna sit near S in math or chem, then S is a ton nicer, bcuz K's not around. that's not the best way to be, I'll be honest. she was nicest two years ago, but easier to get along with last year.
the band room was excruciatingly hot, again. they haven't learned that they can't play around with the boilers, without serious repercussions. unfortunately for us, the gym & the band room are always the hottest rooms in the school. so unfortunate. :(
the weather was gorgeous though. it finally warmed up, & I was able to go without a coat. :) it was actually warm enough to wear just a sweater & my cardigan in the morning. & in the afternoon it was kind of hot on the bus.
the bus ride was fairly amusing. lol. we colored on the bus, & got a ton of strange looks from even stranger people. there was this one kid from Carroll that had gotten on the bus like three stops after us, & was checking out Sharon half the time. the other half of the time, he was staring at Casey's crotch. it was quite amusing. he was such a creep. it seems like all of the creeps in the city gather on the number twenty bus route. :/
I got home, & there was nothing to do.
I ate the leftover toast from the evening before, & watched a bit of tv. I changed quickly & went upstairs to see what was up. I kept bugging mum & T bcuz I was really hungry, & didn't feel like waiting for them to decide on their own what was gonna happen for supper. they decided on going to Denny's, which was totally cool with me, cuz I needed to get out of the house. I had a buffalo chicken club or something like that, & I'd never had one before but it was really good. I had been craving spicy food. I still kind of am.
after supper, we came home & I went for a walk with Sharon. Sharon brought Apple & I took Bug. it was quite fun, til Apple decided that she didn't want to be walked anymore, & booked it. thankfully Sharon caught up to her & put her leash back on her, & we walked back home.
I didn't do anything for the rest of the evening, & was suff iciently bored. I was about ready to scream with frustration & boredom, when T called me upstairs, & told me that we were going to go to Wal - Mart. I quickly got my phone & wallet & we all piled into the car. once at Wal - Mart, mum & T went off on their own, & I took Dick with me. I didn't buy much. I got Nibs, Mini Peanut Butter Cups, two boxes of brownie mix, (much needed) hair conditioner, a hat & gloves (the set was only three dollars, I thought that that was justifiable), & some socks for festival.
I watched a terribly cheesy 80s movie. it was called For Keeps? & was about a teenage girl getting pregnant. her & her boyfriend both got kicked out of their parents' houses, so they got jobs & an apartment of their own. they were incredibly loving & whatnot, but once she actually had the baby, she didn't want anything to do with it. he had to take care of the baby all by himself while she lay, unmoving, in their bed for days on end. finally, one night he goes to work, & a few hours later, some guy tries to get into their apartment through the fire escape. it makes her grab the baby, & while she's holding the baby close to her, the baby instinctively starts eating. she didn't even realize for a moment, which I thought was crazy, cuz the baby's attached to her boob, but then she realizes that she loves her baby, & she breastfeeds for like a half hour. the man that was trying to get into the apartment was her father - in - law, & he decides that he's not mad at them anymore. then they run into financial problems & have to move in with her mother, who's a controlling bitch. her boyfriend gets pissed off & leaves one night, out to get a drink, & runs into this girl who they'd gone to school with. that makes him realize how much he loves his wife & baby. he tries to go back to them, but his mother - in - law doesn't let him. they get together again in the end, & it's really happy. it made me cry a few times. lol.
today.
I got up at about 2p.
I had been having a nightmare, & was glad that mum woke me up.
we went to Value Village & I got a blazer (for festival) & a cute little pink striped tee with a pocket. it's adorable. :) afterward, we went to Urban Thrift, & mum got a three - quarter sleeved shirt & some pants. I got a pair of grey pants (for school) that fit really well. :) on the way home, we made a quick stop at Liquidation World, & I got a pack of pencil crayons & a pack of markers. I also got a craft to do, & a chocolate bar. mum got a gift for Shelby's birthday party, & some stuff for her & Dick. it was a pretty successful shopping trip, I think. we managed to get along the whole time. we had a blast, & she paid for everything. :) I could hardly believe it. days like these don't come along too often. I enjoy the days that I get along with my mother.
for supper, T, Dick & I went to KFC.
I got a twister & a poutine. it was soo delicious. definitely what I'd wanted. :)
tomorrow, I have to bake brownies.
I'm gonna make them heart - shaped, cuz the last ones were such a success. :)
I also have to do some laundry, pack, & whatnot.
I'm soo excited for Edmonton. :D
this is gonna be a ton of fun, & I'm so glad that I'm able to go.
I cannot wait !
ughhhh.
I'm in an extremely emotional mood. :/
T was playing a game & was in an irritated mood with me (as she has been for a few days now), so when she snapped at me, I almost started bawling on the spot. I don't know why I'm so emotional. I wish I weren't though. it's embarrassing. I almost started crying at school yesterday, too, & I haven't done that for like two & a half years. what an embarrassment.
she's in an irritated mood with me bcuz I've been craving attention. I just want to be around people, & to have fun. I'm lonely & I'm bored. such an awful combination already, but to top it off, she hates it when I'm moods like that. :/ my family's so dysfunctional. -.-'
I watched Beetlejuice this evening.
it had been a few months since I'd seen it.
I quite enjoy that movie. :)
I think that I'm done this entry now, though.
I don't feel that I have anything else to write.
I'll try to update tomorrow, but I can't guarantee anything, cuz I have a lot to do.
if not, I'll update tuesday or wednesday. :)
keep updated, & have a goodnight. ♥
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't know there was Denny's and KFC outside the US!
ReplyDeletemhm !!
ReplyDeletemostly the food is the same as well, although there are a few more "Canadian" items, such as poutines & whatnot. lol.
:)
I didn't realize that there was Denny's outside of Canada. lol.