this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

here comes the sun

so, yesterday I was super tired.
I didn't get much sleep, & the weather was soo awful.
I had straightened my hair all nice & it looked so pretty. then, it was snowing, but the snow was wet, kinda like rain, so my hair curled right up. I hate my hair when it's curly. :/ I had to pin my bangs up cuz they curled like mad.

sectionals/band put me into a seriously awful mood.
I felt like awful. in the car on the way home, I just went to sleep, cuz it seemed to make me feel better. I had a killer headache all afternoon. once I got home, I finished watching my movie, ate supper, & then went to sleep.
:)
I got fourteen hours of sleep last night. I felt refreshed, but I definitely could've slept for another few days. lol. I guess that's just from oversleeping, but still..

today, I missed jazz.
I woke up at 8a, & didn't manage to get to school til almost 10a.
I started my leather project in art. I should've started it two days ago, but I didn't feel like working at all. I'm making a backpack. it's gonna be patchwork, cuz none of the leather pieces are big enough to actually work with. Zak & I had found old cameras in the back of the art room. they were in a room hidden behind the bookshelves in the art room. there was a camera in there made in Russia, with an old twisting timer, & a click shutter. there was also a few little cube cameras with attachable light bulb flashes. they were soo cool. I'll add pictures later. :)
during chem today, I think that I actually understood the review questions.
:) I was so proud of myself. :) band sucked, & it, once again, put me into a bad mood. math wasn't too bad, but I accomplished pretty much nothing.

I came home, & had supper.
we had
McDonald's, & it was actually exactly what I had wanted. I dunno why it was, but I had been craving McDonald's all day. after supper, we played with Bug.
it was too funny. Mum would stand at the back door & ring the doorbell, just so we could all watch the dog totally flip out. lol. once the doorbell would ring, she'd jump up & down, barking & freaking out, trying to see who was at the door. one time, Dick even answered the front door! it was too funny. this went on for a good fifteen minutes. hahaha.

that's really all for today.
hopefully the rest of this week is better, but I won't hold my breath.
keep updated, & have a goodnight. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment