so, life?
I didn't really have time to blog yesterday.
I got up at about 11:30a, & layed in bed watching She's the Man.
mum came into my room telling me that I had to clean my room & clean the kitchen. instead, I layed in bed for another half an hour, & then went upstairs to clean the kitchen.
by the time I'd gotten upstairs, mum & T had already started cleaning it. I helped finish it, but I still have dishes that I have to wash. I pretty much just don't want to do anything.
after cleaning the kitchen, I quickly got dressed, & Tom came to pick me up. we went to chaperone Jean's birthday party. a month late, but whatever. we went to the Southland Leisure Centre. while I was waiting for food, who should I see other than J? luuckky mee.. he saw me almost immediately, & then while I was sitting by the pool with Margaret, Carol & Lisa, he decided he was going to talk to me. Margaret thought that he was just some creep coming to hit on me, so she almost leapt across the table to tell him to fuck off. it was quite amusing. I could feel the color quickly creeping into my face, & it was really embarrassing.
we went to Mr Mikes for supper.
it's right by the pool, & it's Margaret's favorite restaurant.
I'd never been. they just re - opened that one here in Calgary recently. there's one in Airdrie & a few in Edmonton. they have really good food. I had chicken strips & fries.
afterward, we had cupcakes, & then Tom & I had to go to work.
work was easy. we were done by 11p.
I got home, & was supposed to shower, but we went to Denny's.
it was an alright time. just mum, Rick & I.
I got buffalo chicken strips, cuz I've been craving hot food lately.
today.
I got up at about noon.
I had some cereal & then shovelled part of the walk.
it snowed again here last night. so miserable. :/
at 3p, Grandma Pat came to pick us up.
we drove to the pet store, & then to Michelle's. today was Shelby's birthday party. she turns two on wednesday. we got her an AquaDoodle Mat, & she adored it. :) there was food to munch on, & pop to drink. we had cupcakes instead of cake. they were decorated as ladybugs & caterpillars. very cute.
for a belated birthday present, Michelle & Cory got me another gift from Sephora. have I mentioned lately how much I love Sephora? unfortunately, I have a crappy job, & can't afford Sephora's makeup. they got me a four - set of eyeshadow in four different colors (pink, light sand, dark sand, & dark blue). it's from the Smurfette collection by Too Faced, which I adore.
as I had thought he would, he texted me while I was at Michelle's.
I texted as often as I could without getting in too much trouble, being as it was a family function, & texting is incredibly rude. the conversation went pretty much sour though. I knew that it would. as soon as he said that he was extremely bored, I knew where it was headed. whatever. I have horrible social skills, & I don't really care too much. he'll get over it, & I'll get over it, & life will continue. I ended up just not texting him back. I know that he must get super annoyed when I do that. I know that I get annoyed when people don't respond. whatever.
boys suck. but we all knew that, didn't we?
random thoughts:
my hair totally didn't work for me today. :/
I want cereal. lots & lots of cereal.
I really want to curl up, watch a movie, & lay in the dark.
I wish that boys didn't suck.
my lips are ridiculously chapped.
I'm watching Sex & the City.
the Sex & the City Movie made me cry.
I'm incredibly lonely, & I wish that I had some company.
I wish that more people would talk to me right now.
I wish that life weren't so completely complicated.
anyways.
I really want shoes. lots & lots of shoes. I'm ridiculously jealous of Shifrah's shoe collection. she has the sexiest & most gorgeous shoes. I wish that I had shoes like that. I need new spring/summer shoes. unfortunately, I can't afford them. that suckss. :/ oh well. maybe in the summer, I'll buy myself some hot shoes. & a bunch of super cute, TNA (& maybe even LL) sweaters. :)
I'm pretty good at making an ass of myself.
I haven't just realized this, though. I've known for quite a while. unfortunately, it's having a big impact on my life. I make an ass of myself in front of guys that I like, people that I'm trying to impress, peers, teachers, etc. I make myself look stupid. people think I'm stupid. I don't do it intentionally, really. sometimes I do, yeah, but not all of the time. sometimes, when I'm being stupid, it's unintentional, & that's usually when it's the biggest deal. I really don't like this.
anyways.
I think I might watch a movie & go to sleep.
so I'll update later, & hopefully I'll have a fantasmic sleep.
keep updated, & goodnight dears ♥
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment