let me start this post by saying that I adore this song. :)
it's got the most random lyrics, & I love most of their music, but this one is just amazing. :)
also, I'm going to post my favorite lyrics for you.
they're from the first paragraph.
too cute. :)
here they are :
"another stupid Saturday, the conversation starts to slur
and some sasquatch wookie-boner spilled his Mad Dog down my shirt.
there's a party-thumpin', booty-humpin' music-wagon in my head
my friends passed out or disappeared all leaving me Banana Red
when what to my wondering eyes should appear?
I feel like Elliot when E.T. drank the beer"
they're just so amazing. :)
I can't figure out what's up with the ex. he's been acting all weird lately, & it's confusing. he says he wants to get back together, & whatnot, but he acts all strange, & he'll say that he's gonna text or call & then doesn't. yesterday he said that he'd text me while I was at honor band, & he texted me hi, & then I didn't hear from him until today. then today, he told me to text him, so I did, & again, all I got was a hi. the games are getting so old, & I wish that he'd just tell me how he's really feeling, none of this fake shit that he seems to be famous for. :/ I just want things back to the way that they used to be. is that so wrong? yes, actually. I know it is.
well, I'll update more tomorrow hopefully.
for now though, I have to go to bed, bcuz I have a long day tomorrow. actually, I have a long week. so keep updated. & have a good night. :)
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment