this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

if you seek amy

URGH.
I'm so sick of people right now!

my section in honor band was mostly made up of catty girls who couldn't get over themselves enough to be friendly. the ex is being more than ridiculous & playing tons of head games. my mother's quitting smoking, so she's being more than unfriendly & it's getting to be impossible to live with. everyone in my household has been in foul moods lately. & school is so dramatic. I just want to shut myself up in my room & ignore the world for a few days.

let's start off with honor band.
two of the girls in my section were nice & friendly. the girl from Bowness (Allissa)was quite nice, although very shy & quiet. & the girl from Scarlett (Gillian) was very friendly & fun to talk to. :) Gillian & I shared music, as we figured that it would be easier that way. & we talked about music, & our favorite pieces that we have played or are currently playing. she got to play Godzilla Eats Vegas, which looked like it was really cool. & her band is currently playing Amparito Roca, which we played two years ago. I liked Amparito Roca. it was a bit difficult for the time that we played it, but it was fun, nonetheless. :) my favorite piece of all time is definitely Variations on a Korean Folk Song. Sharon's is anything by Steven Reineke. we discussed it, & to Sharon, Reineke is her first love, & Variations is her pool boy. it's totally the other way around for me. Variations is & will always be my first love, & anything Reineke is my pool boy. lol. :) being bored at honor band causes some weird things. lol.

as for the ex, things are just ridiculous with him.
he won't make up his mind, & he can't decide what he wants. he told me two days ago that he still has feelings for me & that he wants to get back together. sometime btw now & then, he got back together with his cheating ex. she's beastly & gross. it's not a nice thing to say, no, but it's very true. he won't stop playing mind games with me, & he's not being very fair to anyone. I don't think I want to continue to talk to him if he's going to continue to act this way. it's not right, & I can't handle it.

my mother's quitting smoking.
I'm quite proud of her for trying this hard, but mannnn. she's impossible to live with ! she's always miserable, she gets angry really easily, & she's just so cranky. it's not all the time, though, which is what is the most frustrating. sometimes she's really happy & in a really good mood, & that can change within a split second. it's like living with two menopausal women, except it's just my mother who's decided to quit smoking. :/ how unfortunate.

at school, almost everyone's fighting with everyone.
there's a war waged btw the clarinet section & the rest of the band. Shona's mad at Rebecca & Remy, & Rebecca & Remy are mad at Shona. it's so dramatic, & it's so ridiculous. I mean, I understand where both sides are coming from, & yes, I've picked my side. I've had my side all along. I still don't understand why things need to be so dramatic.

& I don't want to go to jazz in the morning.
jazz is so tiresome, & it's extra stuff that I have to haul around. I don't mind hauling around my guitar, cuz I love my guitar. it's my lovechild with the pool boy. I just don't like having to take it on the bus, or carrying a purse (which is inevitable on jazz days, as I can't take my backpack). augh. whatever. I'll totally get over it, I'm just in a really blah mood at the moment, :( & I should be sleeping or somewhere close to it, but I'm still blowdrying my hair, & then I have to straighten it & get ready for tomorrow. god knows that I won't have time in the morning. I rarely ever do.
:/

anyways.
I should go to bed, as I have yet another long day tomorrow.
keep updated. & goodnight dears.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment