I'll start off a little bit differently, this time.
I'll start off with a quote. :)
"every passing moment is a chance to turn it all around."
- from the movie, Vanilla Sky.
alright. so this week wasn't too bad.
I had a three day schoolweek, except I didn't go to school on tuesday, so technically it was only a two day week. :) on monday, I ended up sleeping in, which totally pissed my mum off (even though she slept in, too). I felt gross all day, & just wanted to die during band. when I got home, I felt fine, so I baked some cupcakes, except I only got to eat two of them, cuz my family sucks. on monday night, at about 1 am, I was up sick. I was also up at 3:30 & 5:30, & then finally 6. so on tuesday, I decided it would be best for me not to go to school, even though once I'm done being sick, I'm good to do whatever I please. so I stayed home. I slept until about 2pm, & felt very refreshed when I woke up. at supper though, I started feeling dizzy & yucky, once again. I showered & went to bed, though. I felt fine this morning, so I got up (45 minutes late) & got ready for jazz. thankfully my ride doesn't come til 7, so I had fifteen minutes to get ready. I was fully ready, makeup, teeth brushed & everything, by the time that my ride had come, & made it to jazz on time. we didn't do anything in jazz, cuz only half the band showed up. I wasn't too disappointed though, I'll admit. we went to Subway & Jugo Juice for lunch, but were about five minutes late coming back, & got into a ton of trouble, which I thought was stupid, but I guess there was probably a reason. the drink that I got at Jugo Juice was pretty gross, but it was my first time having been there, & I drank most of it anyway. my sub was soo delicious, & it was really what I wanted. :) my mother actually picked me up today, which I was very greatful for, bcuz I got home 45 minutes early, & I didn't have to take my guitar on the bus. we went out for supper, & my food was so good. :) after supper, I was cold, so I came home & laid down. I ended up falling asleep & napping for almost three hours. I felt a bit better when I woke up, although I'm rather tired now.
I watched The Skulls, which was a movie that I hadn't seen in a while.
I actually enjoyed it. it made a lot more sense now, than it had last time I'd watched it. (keep in mind that the last time that I'd seen that movie, I was probably like, eight)
I really, really want to watch the movie Tank Girl, as it's one of my favorites. :)
my favorite character in that movie, besides Rebecca (Tank Girl), of course, would have to be either Jet Girl or Booga. :) that's just such a good movie. & too funny. :)
another movie that I haven't seen in a while, but would like to, is Ghost World. that's another one of my favorite movies. it's amusing, & I feel like I can really relate to Enid. I really need to find a thing to download movies, cuz there are so many that I wanna see/own that can't be found in most video stores. esp not the video stores in my area. :(
alright.
my arms hurt, & I'm tired.
I apologize for the short entry tonight.
I'll update more later. :)
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment