this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Friday, February 13, 2009

hearts burst into fire

man. I really love this song. :)
it's so good. I mean, I really like Bullet for My Valentine, but there are some songs that I just adore. :) I guess it's that way with all bands, yeah?

I can't decide what color to paint my nails.
I need to paint them a color, but what color that is, I don't know.

I got the cutest shirt & vest today. :)
it's a two - piece set, & it's a plain white tee, with a red & red - orange striped vest. it's soo adorable. I'm definitely gonna wear it tomorrow. :) esp since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, & it'll look fab. :)

I can't wait til Treena gets home.
we might be going to see Friday the Thirteenth tonight.
I like horror movies, even though they terrify me. :) lol.
we went to see My Bloody Valentine in 3D a couple of weeks ago, & I had nightmares that night, I'll admit, but it was such a good movie. it was cheesy, yes, & the storyline was pretty thin, but I still think that it was good. there were some good scenes. I definitely couldn't guess the killer.
if you've seen it, what did you think of it?
if you haven't seen it, do you want to?
why or why not?


I really, really want hot wings.
like, I really, really, really, really, really want hot wings.
A LOT. :)
they're definitely my favorite food, & Pizza 73s are just soo amazing.
esp the order that we had last weekend. soo good.
I think I can convince Treena to get some at some point this weekend. :)
I certainly hope so, anyway.

I hope that I don't have to work tomorrow.
I mean, seriously. I don't have a Valentine, or a hot date, but I still don't wanna work.
we're supposed to go to Kim's tomorrow night for an evening of chick flicks, chinese food, & a ton of junk food. how awesome does that sound? pretty damn awesome, I think. it'll be my first saturday off that was spent doing something epic at Kim's in a long time. I think I deserve that. I work every saturday so that nobody else has to, but guess what? I'm almost seventeen, & I'd like a saturday off as well. my job sucks. except that, really, it doesn't. it's not so bad. I mean, sure, there are the occasional times that I wish that I had quit a long time ago, but there's also times when I'm glad that I've stuck it out. I mean, everyone else is losing their jobs, or getting their hours cut back, but I've got a demand for more hours, & I just (finally) got a raise. I guess I can't complain too much.

aughh. boys suck.
boys suck more than my job sucks.
I can't figure him out. I really like him. I like to flirt with him, & he's cute, but I dunno that I'd date him. maybe just kiss him.. lol, except that I don't believe in "friends with benefits". he confuses me so much, though. aughh.
I mean, we texted a ton over Christmas break. pretty much every minute of every day. we flirted a ton, & I think we really connected. then, we go back to school, & nothing. nothing! not a hello at school, not a smile in the hall, not even a text. then, on exam break (a little over a week later) he starts texting me again, but nothing like it was before. & then just last week, he texted me while I was babysitting, & was being totally flirty & whatnot. we texted for hours. he texted me again today, & we've been texting for hours, constant flirting, even talking about a relationship.
I don't understand this! why does he confuse me so much? :(

I decided to paint my nails hot pink & black. I couldn't really decide on much else.

I bought new dress shoes for school.
they're adorable. :)
they're black faux-leather, & they look like little moccasin flats.
I love them. :)
they'll definitely be better than the current school shoes, which to be honest, are ugly as hell bcuz my feet are flat & wide, & look gross. I guess it serves me right though, cuz I didn't really try them on before I bought them.

I downloaded some new Weezer music today. :)
I quite enjoy Weezer, & I only downloaded songs that I'd heard before, but I don't think that it matters, really. lol.

it doesn't look like we'll be going to see Friday the Thirteenth tonight. :(
I'm pretty disappointed, to be honest. I was really looking forward to going to see it. the movie theatre popcorn, the bad seating, & a hundred other people sitting around you, being annoying. :) so intense. I love movies. ♥

ughh. Kristian was annoying the hell out of me today.
he was being all moody & brooding while we were shopping. then, we get home, & I was simply minding my own business, when he comes to the table, & starts being all rude to me. he was whining bcuz I wouldn't let him color with me, & then he totally flipped out when I told him he could go be emo somewhere else. he took the page that I was coloring, & ripped it to shreds. I punched him, which made him more angry, & he went & told mum that I'd hit him for no reason, & that I was being a total bitch. not true. he started this one. he deserved what he got, & if I could've, I would've hit him a lot harder. stupid kid.
so later, after supper, he was sitting on the window sill, waiting for his friend. Arianna was supposed to be coming to pick him up at quarter after seven, but she was late. so I sat in the window sill, & kept saying, "she's here!", just to make him jump up from the couch (where he'd planted himself, as I was sitting in the window) & rush to the window to check. occasionally, I'd wave, just to make it believable. stupid kid. he kept believing me, but we both knew that he shouldn't have. & then, when she finally did come, he didn't believe me (which had been my goal all along). it was a productive night. I sufficiently pissed him off before he left. which is good, too, cuz boyyy that boy made me angry before supper.

I can't find much that I actually want to listen to. :/
most of the stuff that I've listened to, I haven't actually heard.
I just feel weird today (oops, gotta go out & cheat on my significant other, now!), & I don't really know why.
I mean, I got up fairly early this morning, & showered, played a little guitar, made myself some lunch, etc. I had a *somewhat* productive day. I still feel unaccomplished, & just, weird. it's hard to explain. :/

I can't even begin to explain how frustrated I am with the ex.
that's the only name he'll be given in any of my blog entries, is the ex. he doesn't even deserve to be referred to by his actual name. I kinda don't like him at the moment. could you tell? lol. mannn. alright, so I'll explain.
so, I hadn't wanted to talk to him after the breakup, cuz I was pretty crushed, & not very happy with him.
he continually tried to talk to me, trying to engage in conversation & whatnot. I really didn't want to talk to him, but I didn't wanna be rude, either, so I responded & was polite, but not friendly. then, one day in late January, I stopped being mad. I was alright to talk to him & be friends. he said that he wanted to be best friends, & I thought that that was fine. but, I still had feelings for him. they were deep, hidden feelings, but they were there. we flirted a lot, but he had a girlfriend, & I didn't want anything to happen while he was still with her. he seemed like he'd changed for the better. it really seemed like he'd grown up. well, he hadn't. he cheated on his girlfriend (just like he'd cheated on me) & ended up breaking up with her for another girl, the one he'd cheated on her with. it was then that I realized that I didn't actually have feelings for him still, he's just really good with girls. I dunno how he does it, but we haven't talked since, & I'm glad.

so, I really love the new Axe commercial.
the one with the pig that finds the greasy boy, & they scrub his hair & whatnot.
then it says that girls don't like greasy hair, so use Axe shampoo & styling products to get girl - approved hair.
it's pretty amazing. :)

alright.
so I think I'm done blogging for tonight. :)
but I'm sure I'll have a lot to say tomorrow, cuz it's Valentine's Day.
& who knows? maybe something epic will happen tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment