I love love love this song right now.
I just can't stop listening to it.
I've decided, though, that I prefer the version from the Across the Universe soundtrack. I dunno why. I guess I just like bad covers. :)
I feel weird.
like, gross, but not really.
I desperately need to shower & wash my hair, even though it's only been a day. I just feel dirty & disgusting right now. I felt worse earlier, though.
I slept over at Raylene's house last night.
we had pop & chips & old fries & watched movies.
we watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which is such a funny movie. kinda sad, too, but I like the way that it ended. that was the last actual date I went on with the ex, so watching it gave me weird feelings at first. it's a good movie though, & I suggested it, so I quickly got over it. my favorite part is the part where Aldous is looking for his other sandal. it's stupidly funny. :)
we also watched Pineapple Express. the storyline wasn't bad, & a lot of people had said that it sucked, but I thought that it was really funny. it was stupid, but it was definitely funny. my favorite parts of this movie were when Saul got stabbed with the fork, & the part where Saul tries to kick the windshield of the cop car out, but gets his foot stuck. at the part where Saul gets stabbed with the fork, Raylene & I rewound that part like ten times, & I almost peed myself watching it. looking back on it, it's not really that funny, but it was hilarious at the time. oh mann. we have too much fun. :)
I had to work this evening, & although Tom was about an hour late picking me up, I didn't really mind, cuz I felt gross & didn't really wanna work anyway. we got to work, & I totally forgot to sign in (again!), which kinda pisses me off, cuz I always forget, & you'd think that maybe once I'd remember. I never do. :/
I did laundry thursday evening, & I pulled it out of the dryer on friday morning. it's currently all sitting on my bed, unfolded. I don't want to fold it, & I'd just go to sleep on it, but I don't think that that's a very good idea. I just really don't want to fold or move the laundry. I feel very lazy today. :/
I'm listening to music & thinking.
I don't want to graduate. I mean, technically I have another semester after grad, but I still don't want to graduate. I probably won't see anybody very much (if ever) afterwards, & that thought depresses me, really. also, I have no idea what I want to do after high school. like, I have an idea, but I have tons of ideas. I'd like to be a firefighter, or an automechanic, or an anthropologist, or a forensic scientist, or a musician, or a rockstar, or something. I don't know. it kind of scares me that I don't know, bcuz that means that the future is uncertain. at the same time, though, I mostly live in the moment, & I don't take life too seriously, cuz I'm only gonna die anyway, right?
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment