this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Thursday, February 19, 2009

can't buy me love

so, we're playing a bunch of Beatles songs in Jazz & Concert band. :)
my part for "Can't Buy Me Love" pretty much sucks bcuz it's super easy, & it's the same thing repeated over & over & over til you feel like if you play it any more, you just might rip your eyeballs out, but I still love it. :)

I pretty much still feel like death.
not as bad, but still pretty bad.
I mean, there's only so many things that could go wrong in a week, but it seems like they're all going wrong. not to say that this has been a bad week. cuz it hasn't.

I'm pretty much in love with the song "Think It Over" by Wave.
I dunno why. I mean, it's a pretty good song, but it's not actually that good. the singer's got a really hot nineties-boy-band voice though. lol. :)

I guess I'm just having an in-love-with-music day.
I've wanted to listen to anything & everything, no matter what it is, lol.
I've actually listened to Fall Out Boy, Christina Aguilera, Wave, etc. today. weird, I think.

this is gonna be a short post, cuz I don't really have anything to talk about today.
nothing exciting happened today, & nothing really fantastic happened, either. it was just, a day. not a bad day, not a good day. just, a day.

anyways.
hopefully I'll have something important, or even worth reading tomorrow.
keep updated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment