this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Sunday, February 15, 2009

diamond dogs

I decided that I was gonna let myself sleep in today, which, was for the best, I suppose. I guess I can let myself sleep in once in a while, y'know?

I woke up & just stayed in bed.
I watched tv. The Simpsons was on for about two hours, & then I decided that I should get up. so I got up & turned on my computer. I sat in bed for a while & ate some chocolates. Treena had gone to the Farmers' Market this morning, & brought me back a very special treat. :) my favorite chocolate bars (even though they don't actually have any chocolate) are Paydays. they stopped shipping Paydays to Canada, cuz they didn't make enough money. Treena found someone selling them, so she bought two. she gave one to Rick, though, cuz he likes them as well. unfortunately the bars are $2 a piece, so that's why she only got two. I was grateful either way, cuz boyy, do I love me some Paydays. :)

I had the leftover hot wings for lunch.
personally, I think that they taste better cold. :)

we had Subway for supper, & it was so good.
the lady made my sub just perfect. :)

after supper I showered, & then I made a cheesecake.
mum & Treena had been begging me to make them cheesecakes for the longest time, so I finally did. I had a tiny piece, cuz I don't really like cheesecake, but I do like this kind a little bit. it wasn't too bad. Kristian & I played video games for a few hours, & I totally kicked his ass every game that we played. :)

I love to play video games. :)

I think I messed things up with him. :(
he had been texting me all weekend. I mean, from friday on. he even texted me good morning yesterday morning, which I find to be so sweet. :) unfortunately, yesterday's conversation turned to him wanting to see me in a swimsuit, which I soo oppose, bcuz I have horrendous stretch marks on my love handles, & I've gained quite a little bit of weight since the break up with the ex. this lasted pretty much all day, & into today, & I just keep either saying no, or maybe. well, he hasn't texted me for about an hour. I do realize that I'm overreacting, but still. I can't help but overreact, cuz I like him (as much as I may not want to). he did end up texting me though, & he's still bent on this whole wanting-to-see-me-in-a-bikini thing. gross. :/

godd. I've had the most killer headache pretty much every day for the last two weeks. it's getting really annoying, & all I wanna do is bash my skull in so that the pain will stop. aghh. this hurts so much!

so the ex started talking to me today.
he made quite a point to inform me that he's single, & that he's lonely.
I don't know what I think of this. obviously I'm confused about my feelings for him. I mean, I wanna say that I've moved on, but I'm pretty sure that it's obvious that I haven't, yet. then, he signed out of msn without saying anything, & a couple of hours later, he called me "just to talk". what a stupid kid. except, I'm the stupid kid. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment