this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Sunday, February 15, 2009

buddy holly

okay. I decided that this post was gonna be all in black. :)
it'll be the first, & possibly not the last. although, I doubt that I'll do this often, cuz I like the way that I've posted before, better.

today was actually pretty great. :)
I went for lunch at Boston Pizza with my grandparents, & was allowed to order whatever I wanted to, no matter the price. :) so I got a rack of ribs, some garlic mashed potatoes, garlic toast, & a caesar salad. :) yummy. it was so good. :)
after lunch, we went to their house, & I folded & highlighted all of their pamphlets for them. * they run a home business, & were busy, so I helped out. :)
at about 4 o'clock, we came home, & I posted quite a bit on gURL, while waiting for Alison. once Alison had come, we went to Kim's for supper & Bitter Old Women's Movie Night. :D we ate Chinese (I had a ton), & watched The Secret Life of Bees & Nights in Rodanthe. :)
I loved the movie The Secret Life of Bees, & I loved the book.
Nights in Rodanthe was pretty good, too. a lot better than I had anticipated that it would be.
& then Treena & I came home & had wings.

such an amazing day. :)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I wish I had a day like that yesterday. So far, my weekend has absolutely sucked. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an incredible meal! Congrats on your great day. (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that your weekend sucked. :(
    normally mine do, as well.
    saturday is "date night" so everyone goes out & does something awesome, but I always have to work. -.-'

    ~~~

    thank you. :)
    it was pretty good. :)

    ReplyDelete