I haven't been blogging much lately. I know that I always say this, but I truly am sorry. I try to remain loyal to those who actually do read this, but sometimes life gets in the way, and sometimes I just forget. I'm going to make more of an effort. (:
I chew entirely too much gum, I've decided. I just really love the flavor and the feeling of a fresh piece of gum. I sound like a total dork, but that's alright. (:
I'm finished school now. well, pretty much. I have a math class to take in the evenings of Monday and Wednesday, but other than that I'm done. (: I should get my diploma/exam marks in the mail sometime this month, so that'll be awesome.
I applied for a ton of new jobs. I sincerely hope that I get at least one of them. I wasn't looking forward to applying for a new job, in fact the thought actually made me want to cry, but K came with me and it wasn't so bad. (: I was polite and maintained eye contact. I think that I have a good chance at a few of them. I haven't gotten any callbacks yet, but I remain hopeful. I'm trying to stay positive because hopefully that will make a difference, but if I don't get any callbacks by Wednesday then I'm going out to look for jobs again. at least this time I'll be emotionally prepared and less nervous. (: that's a huge relief.
I feel like I'm waiting for my life to start. I applied for University, I'm enrolled in my math course, and I've applied for a ton of jobs. now all I have to do is wait for a letter back from the University, a callback from a job, and for my math class to start. I know that my Math class will probably start before I get a callback, and a letter from the University will be at least another few weeks, but I'm getting kind of impatient. I'm mostly just excited and anxious and I can't wait! I don't know. my feelings are all confused right now because of all the excitement and anticipation.
I have to go get my ID photo taken tomorrow so that I have my ID card by the time I turn eighteen. only twenty-six more days. (: I'm getting pretty excited, yet less excited at the same time. I have other things to be excited about at the moment, and my birthday's kind of on the back burner. not that I mind, at all, I just think sometimes that I need to sort things out and I don't really want to. I've had this quote stuck in my head for the last two weeks, so I think I'm gonna make a whole new entry with all of my favorite quotes. (tomorrow) I'm too tired to do it tonight. I have to be up at 11a, and it's already 3:27a. I'm sure I'll be fine though. I managed to wake up at 10:30a today, after having slept only 7.5 hours last night.
I really need to clean my fishbowl tomorrow. they're starting to move around weird and I think it's been almost two weeks. surely the bowl is starting to smell strange, and the fish need clean water to thrive.
I'm nervous about starting my math class. I won't know anybody there and I'm really horrible at math. at least not knowing anybody will mean that I'll be much more focused on my math. not that that will make me very focused, but I'll be more focused. I hope that I meet some awesome people, because that would be wonderful. hopefully someone to study with, because everyone else I know has already done math. ): but although I'm nervous about my math class, I'm also quite excited because I'm hoping to meet some awesome people, and this is also the last class I have before I (hopefully *crosses fingers*) go to University. thankfully it will consume some of my time, although I can't say that I'm looking forward to taking the bus home at almost 9p. that's so late and I'll be so tired and I wish that I drove, but it's alright that I don't. I actually don't mind taking the bus, but I kind of wish that there was an LRT Station somewhere near the school. ohhhh well. (:
it's late, so I'm gonna end this entry here.
I'm going to try to write another entry tomorrow, so look out for it.
keep updated, and have a wonderful day tomorrow.
- tannikka <3
this is all about me
- tannikka ツ
- I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment