this is all about me

My photo
I'm eighteen. there isn't much to know about me because I'm actually pretty boring. I change often. I can never make up my mind and I'm super awkward. I'm weird and I like weird things. I would love to be a housewife but I don't like children. I love quotes, movies and quotes from movies. that's all I have to say, actually. (:

Friday, January 23, 2009

nails for breakfast, tacks for snacks

ughh. I have this crazy feeling of impending doom. :/
I dunno why. it's not like I've done anything that's going to get me into any sort of trouble, but I can't shake this feeling. :(


I really want some ice cream. cookie dough, or brownie, or peanut butter cup, or soomethingg! sadly, though, we haven't any ice cream. well, that's not true. we have ice cream, it's just that it's only chocolate ice cream, & I would very much like to have something to go on top of it. oohh mannn. I totally forgot that Shifrah & I made brownies the other night, & I totally could've put some brownie chunks on top of that ice cream! damnnn. I wish that I had thought of that. :*(

I have to work tomorrow, which, although it isn't fabulous, it doesn't totally suck, either. I need the money, & I need the hours, & I just recently got a pay raise. :) that's good, cuz again, I need the money. everything costs money, & everything is so expensive nowadays! the fall of the economy is so not good, even though I don't really understand what that means, I do know that it means that a tooon of people are losing their jobs, & everything's gonna be more expensive. :/ as if things weren't expensive enough already. & why does the economy have to be so poor? to me, it just seems like everyone wants more money, but nobody's got it, bcuz it's expensive to make, cuz everyone wants more of it. I don't understand that, actually. bcuz if everyone just lowered the prices of things, then they would make a little bit more money, & everything would be alright, somewhat. I dunno. that just seems to be my take on it. I'm sure I'm horribly wrong, & that someone will contradict everything I've just said, but that's alright. :) that's all part of learning, right? :)

this post ended up being a lot longer than I'd imagined, which, isn't a bad thing. :) I love to write, & having a place to vent my feelings is amazing. :) I always feel so liberated & free after I've poured my heart out into a blog post, & that's good. :)
~~~~~
I really, really want a pecan mudslide from DQ.
oh mann. they are so tasty, & I really, really want one now. it's all bcuz of that stupid Coldstone Creamery commercial. :/ in the commercial, they had ice cream (obv), & they were drizzling hot caramel sauce over it, mixed with freshly chopped pecans. ohh mannn. that'd be soo good right now. :/ I wish that I had some money so that I could go to DQ & get some of that ice cream. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment