I'll also say that if I have the time, I'm going to try to write a new post at least once a week. I doubt that anybody will actually read any of these, but for those who do, I'll keep updating. :) I'm also going to try to keep them colorful, as I like for them to be appealing. :)
I network, socially, & just ask & I'll add you to any of the following :
facebook , nexopia , gURL , blogspot , twitter , myspace , msn , etc.
I got my tonsils out in mid - november, & that pretty much sucked.
I've gained about 15 lbs since I got my tonsils out, which also sucks, as I have grad coming up in may.
I really need to look at dresses & whatnot for grad.
I need to get in shape, & lose a little bit of tummy & thigh for grad. I don't wanna look gross for the countless pictures that I'm sure will be taken.. lol. :) I just wanna look good, cuz it's the last time I'll see most of them, & I wanna leave a lasting impression. I'm dying my hair turquoise for grad, though, which should be pretty epic. :) they'll never forget that, I guarantee you. :)
I'm currently trying to find good music to download. any suggestions?
I have no clue what I wanna do with my life.
I graduate this year, & I have no idea what I want to do after high school. I mean, obviously I want to go to university, so that I can get a good job & live a fabulous lifestyle, but I dunno what I wanna do. I also kinda wanna be a housewife. :) I would love to be able to stay home & bake & cook amazing things all day for my family, & spend time with my children, & have an amazing home & family. that'd be soo great. I would be totally happy if that's what I did with my life. :) like, I could go to university, & get a masters in something, then settle down & marry & have children. then, when my children are all in high school or moved out, I could go back to school, & get a masters in something else, so that I had something to fill my time with. :) my gosshhh. that'd be so amazing. :)
I'm intensely bored at the moment.
I'm also pretty tired, & I should be sleeping.
it's 5:25 am here, which is either crazy early, or crazy late, depending on whether or not you went to sleep in between, which I didn't. instead, I stayed awake, trying to think of epic things to say in my brand new blog, & taking thousands of pictures of myself, simply bcuz I could. :) lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment